I'm trying to find a good app that will let me store my schedule, assignment due dates, professor information and all that in one place that's free. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 01:35 AM
    Something to check out. http://m.crackberry.com/students-get...-student-diary

11-19-10 02:03 AM
    i have uses student diary... and i have to say its a decent app but more or less useless... it added all my entries into the calender so i could get notifications and all which is sick....

but 12 hours after when i opened the app everything was erased... my courses, assignments... everything wasn't there...

honestly looked everywhere for a free one but i think the only decent one is like student docket (paid) (and even then apparently they stopped support)...

so your best bet is to use google calendar and sync it upto your phone...
    11-19-10 07:40 AM
    The Calendar's ability to add notes would definitely help there. I just linked the info I'd found relating to the request, but as we all know, some apps are just, not so much. I use Google Sync myself to back up my Calendar.

For the OP, you can also keep notes in your Contacts if you created one for professors, and things like that can be quite handy.

11-19-10 08:06 AM
    I just use the calendar and tasks app. That and good old pen and paper
    11-19-10 05:53 PM
    myTasks is what i use
    11-19-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD