I am looking for a 3rd party alarm clock for my 9700 that will let me set multiple alarms doe both weekdays & weekends.

Anyone know of any? Does not have to be free.

TIA
    04-05-10 08:53 AM
    I am looking for a 3rd party alarm clock for my 9700 that will let me set multiple alarms doe both weekdays & weekends.

TIA
    BBSmartAlarms Pro and ZenMinder. Both work well and do the whole weekday/weekend thing. Never had anything but success with the first. The second is a work in progress. Good luck.
    04-05-10 08:59 AM

TIA
    I have one called MultiAlarm Pro(by Fruity apps) from Blackberry App World. It let you create all alarms you need. You can used their prerecorded music or use your own music from you mp3 player or your own ringtones. Right now it is $3.99. I hope this helps.

I use it for school alarms for school(2 kids have different time to wake up), my husband wake up time for work(he works on weekends), Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts meetings.
    Last edited by cookie1069; 04-05-10 at 09:14 AM.
    04-05-10 09:10 AM
    Thank you both. I'll check them out.
    04-05-10 09:32 AM
    I used to use BBAlarm Pro but recently switched to Swoosh Alarm when it came out. It will do all you require, plus has a kitchen timer and a new location timer which uses GPS and will alert you when you leave or arrive at a certain zipcode.

it is in the CB app store for I think $5
    04-05-10 09:33 AM
    I used to use BBAlarm Pro but recently switched to Swoosh Alarm when it came out. It will do all you require, plus has a kitchen timer and a new location timer which uses GPS and will alert you when you leave or arrive at a certain zipcode.

it is in the CB app store for I think $5
    swoosh alarm as well...think it takes up the least amount of memory of all the mentioned apps as well.
    04-05-10 10:01 AM
    A quick question about swooshalarm.

Will swooshalarm allow for the setting of numerous alarms on specific days. For example, I would like to set alarms for 7:30am, 1:10pm, 6:30pm for M/W. Then alarms for 8:20am and 12:10pm on T/Th.

Would swooshalarm be capable of this?
    04-13-10 08:11 PM
    bbsmart alarm pro has been excellent for me it also has a quick alarm for whenever you cant set it for any length of time, great for naps.lol. and yes bbsmart will allow you to set different times of the day..it will just be different alarm profile.
    love it
    04-13-10 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD