Does anyone knoiw where I could find a FREE slide lock app like the "berry slide" for Curve 8530? Been looking everywhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-11 04:00 PM
    Search for Slide2Open ... there's a free version of it that works great. There's an ad on top when it's "locked", but it's good to go on my 8530. I no longer end up in my media screen every time I unlock the phone.
    JayR2010 likes this.
    10-23-11 01:08 AM
    works great on my 9105, thanks ITR Themes
    10-23-11 08:29 AM
    Search for Slide2Open ... there's a free version of it that works great. There's an ad on top when it's "locked", but it's good to go on my 8530. I no longer end up in my media screen every time I unlock the phone.
    Thank you for this suggestion, I love it. Only thing is I wish it showed the time when its locked, but still a good app.

10-23-11 10:13 AM
    Glad to help....I have one of my side keys set to it, and just lock my phone with that instead of the 'A' key. The only thing I don't like about that way, is you have to unlock it to see the clock.

10-23-11 02:48 PM
    Glad to help....I have one of my side keys set to it, and just lock my phone with that instead of the 'A' key. The only thing I don't like about that way, is you have to unlock it to see the clock.

I agree about having to slide in order to see the clock.

10-24-11 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD