Hi does anyone know if there is a CAD File Reader available for download for a Blackberry and free if possible?

David Round
    09-08-09 08:41 AM
    I'm not sure, but the best place to check would be the 3rd Party Apps, where I will now move this thread, OR to do a search at the CB App Store....

BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    09-08-09 08:44 AM
    I don't think there's an app for it. Don't you think the phone screen is too small to display cad files? Anyways you can convert the file to a pdf and get a pdf reader instead, that's what i do.
    09-08-09 09:29 AM
    Not sure if the Bold would have the horsepower to display CAD drawings to be honest. You could try a remote computer access program like TSMobile. Then you can let the computer do the heavy rendering.
    09-08-09 09:31 AM
    I agree, some CAD files are HUGE!!! They take awhile to load on the computer...let alone our poor Berrys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 11:00 AM
    Hi does anyone know if there is a CAD File Reader available for download for a Blackberry and free if possible?

David Round
    There are definitely NOT any AutoCAD apps for the BlackBerry. Anyway, if Autodesk made one, it would probably cost $1000.
    09-08-09 11:04 AM
    Most common solution I've read is to convert the dwg to pdf for bb viewing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD