I was wonderin if anybody knew of any new cool apps that may interest me. I also wanted 2 know if you all knew of any xbox apps for the blackberry?

Jah Bless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 02:26 AM
    There's a new app called "Search" you may find boring apparently. There is no xbox app.
    07-19-09 02:29 AM
    I'm a newbie here this is my first post actually, but days ago I found this thread with a link to tons of apps and games...
    delete the spaces here,
    b b software . weebly . com / apps .h tml

hope I helped.
    07-19-09 04:29 AM
    theres also tons of free apps on this site, too, just go to the app store and in the drop down menu search price low to high and the free ones will be on top.
    07-19-09 04:47 AM
    actuall there is an xbox app.. kinda ok..it just shows who is on line and what they are playing.. they have to be on your friends list, you have to manually import each friend, and you may be able to send them msgs. Search for it.. maybe xberry or something liek that..
    07-19-09 07:58 AM
    actuall there is an xbox app.. kinda ok..it just shows who is on line and what they are playing.. they have to be on your friends list, you have to manually import each friend, and you may be able to send them msgs. Search for it.. maybe xberry or something liek that..
    that'd be xberry live!, but I do believe that it'll only work if you donate to the programmer (at least it was last time I checked). there's a bunch of fun free stuff out there, but it all depends on your interests. check the blackberry app store and forum. there may be a hidden gem or two in there for you.
    07-19-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD