Any suggestions for my query?

I am looking for an app that sends an automated TXT to caller in my contacts when I am driving.
    06-13-12 08:09 PM
    Here, bro, found these two. The first one works for calls and the second one just for texts ans PINs (just in case).
    Call Later - Ignore Incoming Call and Send SMS on Blackberry
    Auto TextBak - For Android and Blackberry
    willie44 likes this.
    06-13-12 08:52 PM
    Also look at "talk to you later". You can set custom reply messages, enable autoresponder to send text messages for anywhere from 5 to 240 minutes. Best of all, it has a junk number feature! Numbers can be added right from your incoming phone list, or manually. You can set it so it will reject with or (better), without replying. One of my favorite apps!
    willie44 likes this.
    06-13-12 09:06 PM
    Drivesafe.ly was a complimentary app from BlackBerry. This app automatically lets someone know you are driving but that you received the message and will get back to them soon.

Vlingo and Drivesafe.ly both have nice features.

I recently helped someone upgrade to a BlackBerry and they still got it free so I don't know for sure but give it a try.

I recently purchased an HS700 ear piece and it works great. However, it does not launch either one so you have to turn the app on first and then just use the BlueTooth ear piece to listen to incoming messages or calls. Obviously, you can also call anyone on your address book. Another neat feature of the HS700 is that it can play music, pause or go to the next track. Lastly, it has an automatic volume control for driving through tunnels or construction areas. You don't need to touch anything. It automatically adjusts for you.

Hope that helps.
    willie44 likes this.
    06-13-12 09:12 PM
    Thanks for all of the replies.

From looking at all of the options, it seems like Call Later AutoSend SMS fits what I am looking for the best.

guerllamo7, I do plan on using DriveSafe.ly for the text messages when driving.
    06-13-12 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD