I use my bb for personal but also keep work numbers in it. I would like to know if there is an app that would allow me to lock out my work numbers to only be used with a password or prompt. What I am trying to prevent is **** dialing or accidental transferring of a miss guided text, to dave my supervisor when I was sending it to dave my uncle, but I still want my caller I'd to recognize there number otherwise I would just create a memo topic with there numbers so I could call them. Thanks for any help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 07:36 AM
    I not sure if this helps but there is an add called contact merge or something. Start with the name contact in apps world. You can use that to merge the contacts. It has the auto merged system if I am not wrong.

There you go Merry Xmas!
    12-24-10 04:30 PM
    I not sure if this helps but there is an add called contact merge or something. Start with the name contact in apps world. You can use that to merge the contacts. It has the auto merged system if I am not wrong.

There you go Merry Xmas!

Thanks for your help, I ended up trying blackbook from blackberry app world, it seems more like its for cheating boyfriends, but it will help me separate my work numbers, either I will have to not tell my wife about it or tell her how to access it because she will be pissed I have a way to keep text and call logs from her.... :-D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 07:39 PM
    Get some chic to kiss the collar of one of your shirts, She'll be so p. o'd about that she won't even care about your phone.
    12-24-10 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD