I don't know if this has been done yet but I thought i'd try my hand at BlackBerry development by starting off slow. This is my very first project outside of school and my very first BlackBerry program.

Long Messaging Service is a program that will allow you to send multiple SMS messages(7 actually) to one person, I plan to allow multiple contacts in the future. You can get it here. (KEEP IN MIND you are charged for each message sent, so if your message takes up two SMSs regularly you will be charged for two text messages)

MP Methods LMS (Sorry I can't post URLS yet, but you can check it out in my signature I hope! and Hello Crackberry! Long time lurker here )

I plan to update it like the ability to recognize numbers and convert them to names, being able to intercept text messages(It can already do this but I haven't had enough time to implement it fully)

All comments are welcome and please enjoy.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/lo...ervice-151198/

Hello, someone told me I should post this here as well, hope you all enjoy it and i'll try to get back to adding a SMS outbox soon as my school work/real work dies down a bit.
    Last edited by atlus; 02-11-09 at 12:55 AM.
    02-03-09 10:53 PM
    tried it and love it.

But you know your gonna get a lot of request for other devices.
    02-04-09 01:20 AM
    :P Thank you for the kindness, but so far no requests for other devices just 1 minor bug report and a couple of suggestions.
    02-04-09 01:28 AM
    Any chance this will be available on the curve at all?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 03:16 AM
    I'm really struggling with my time as it is, taking 16 hours and have a part time job but i'll see if I can squeeze it in there sometime and try making it for the curve but it probably won't be for awhile.
    02-04-09 08:08 AM
    I'm really struggling with my time as it is, taking 16 hours and have a part time job but i'll see if I can squeeze it in there sometime and try making it for the curve but it probably won't be for awhile.
    Not a big deal was just asking. Thanks.
    02-04-09 03:24 PM
    Not a big deal was just asking. Thanks.
    I can't seem to emulate texts very well i'd really appreciate it if you could please help me beta test it please send me an email at mikepena at gmail dot com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.cr
    ackberry.com
    02-04-09 04:14 PM
    I can't seem to emulate texts very well i'd really appreciate it if you could please help me beta test it please send me an email at mikepena at gmail dot com
    email sent.
    02-04-09 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD