Hi all-

I've found a few threads related to this, but no solution... please excuse me if I missed it.

I use Google Apps for Hosted Domains... basically my email is hosted through Google Apps, similar to Gmail.

I had to replace my Storm recently. On my old storm my emails were delivered instantly (more or less).

Now, however, it takes 10-20 minutes before emails are pushed through to my phone.

I have it set up in BIS (just plugged in the email user name and password and it configured from there). In my Google account I have IMAP enabled.

Does anyone know why there is such a delay and how I can fix it to deliver instantly?

I sincerely appreciate any advise!

Thanks!
    05-19-10 08:40 PM
    Are you sure it wasn't just the initial lag from first activating it? I use the same setup, with a google apps email account, and have never noticed lag aside from during activation. I didn't have to do anything special in the domain config or on the phone to get this to work, it just always has.
    05-20-10 09:57 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it's def not an initial lag. When I used the word recent, I meant 3 or 4 weeks ago (its all relative, I suppose).

So. I'm stumped! I've deleted it from BIS and readded. Still, nada.

It has to have something to do with switching the phone, I'd imagine.

I'm with Verizon if that matters.
    05-20-10 10:08 AM
    Did you do a battery pull?
    05-20-10 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD