if you dont know what it is, it is remote connecting to any computer in the world as long as you have internet. computers can control others and recently they added mobile devices. for the full version, it costs money, but they have a free version that works.

I recently emailed them to ask if they have any support coming to the storm, and I got this.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting LogMeIn.

Currently, LogMeIn Free, Pro, and IT Reach will function on devices that operate with all of the following:

* Microsoft Windows Mobile PocketPC/Professional Edition
    * Touch screen
    * Directional pad or touchpad
    * ARM version 4 compatible CPU

See the attached PDF document for the models we have tested for compatibility with LogMeIn Free, Pro, and IT Reach.

We are working to integrate LogMeIn with more mobile devices such as the Blackberry family.

Thank you,

Danielle

cant wait
    12-11-08 10:27 AM
    if you dont know what it is, it is remote connecting to any computer in the world as long as you have internet. computers can control others and recently they added mobile devices. for the full version, it costs money, but they have a free version that works.

I recently emailed them to ask if they have any support coming to the storm, and I got this.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting LogMeIn.

Currently, LogMeIn Free, Pro, and IT Reach will function on devices that operate with all of the following:

* Microsoft Windows Mobile PocketPC/Professional Edition
    * Touch screen
    * Directional pad or touchpad
    * ARM version 4 compatible CPU

See the attached PDF document for the models we have tested for compatibility with LogMeIn Free, Pro, and IT Reach.

We are working to integrate LogMeIn with more mobile devices such as the Blackberry family.

Thank you,

Danielle

cant wait
    I wouldn't hold your breath - they sent the same standard response to a another member in July:

forums.crackberry.com/f52/logmein-com-55172/index2.html#post546029

The Touchscreen and ARM CPU requirement is significant. It suggests they're using a single code base for all supported phones. Porting the Logmein client to BB would mean rewriting the whole thing in Java, which might explain the delay.
    Last edited by PDAMad; 12-31-08 at 05:04 AM.
    12-31-08 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD