Hello! And sorry if someone has already discussed this, but I couldn't find a thread related to this...

I can't seem to start this app without having to restart my device. I download it, install, configure, everything runs ok, but after I close this application, if I want to open it again, it just doesn' t happen. I click on the app and nothing happens, it's as If I am not clicking on the icon.
    After restarting my phone, the app runs normally (but just until I close it, then if I want to use Logicmail again, I have to restart the phone all over again....)

I thought it could because the latest Logicmail version is some kind of beta, and not fully working, but I downloaded older versions and still can't use Logicmail normally. My phone is a BB Curve 9300.

Thank you very much!
    02-18-14 09:33 AM
    hi there welcome to CrackBerry! If that is the case, leave it running and just use the BB menu to navigate to home screen? Why won't you get the normal BlackBerry plan? You won't need logicmail then?
    02-18-14 10:30 AM
    Thank you, and thanks for your answer! I don't want to use a BIS plan, I prefer to use a wi-fi connection when available. And I can't leave Logicmail running because that BB app (don't remember the name) shuts it up because it is consuming too much battery...
    02-18-14 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD