Hi, everyone

I had the LG trition but did not care for it to much because i could not open any e-mail attachments. So a week ago i got the blackberry curve. Far better. Very happy.

My question is i cant log on into my bank. I get to my banks home page but cant log in. Is there any safe app. i can down load into curve so i can safely pay bill or check balances on credit cards.

Thanks for the help.
    05-08-10 09:27 AM
    Maybe. An answer would require knowing your carrier and bank. o.0

As it is. Did you try a mobile version of it, or with/without JavaScript?
    05-08-10 09:37 AM
    Try a mobile version of the bank's site, or even a WAP version, and make sure your browser setting are on 'blackberry' and not indentifying your browser as something else. To the best of my knowledge this works for most banks' mobile sites. NOTE, some banks do have apps for BB and Iphone too.
    05-08-10 09:39 AM
    I use pageonce personal assistant , you can't pay bills, but you can get balances for pretty much any bill. Plus it notify's you automatically a couple days before the due date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 11:28 AM
    For my bank (US Bank), I had to log in to my account on my PC. Then they sent me a link for the app on my phone. The instructions on how to set it up, including how to set up the passwords were on their regular site, which I followed to get it working on the mobile app.

I would suggest checking your bank's Web site on your PC. You also could try calling your bank. I wanted to know if mine had a BlackBerry app, and the CSR I spoke to on the phone explained where to get it.
    05-08-10 11:43 AM
    BOA mobile site with the BlackBerry browser.

Full BOA site i use the Bolt Browser to access.

i agree with the other posters. Find out if your bank offers a mobile site. If not, you can try downloading the Bolt browser and accessing your bank site using that.
    05-08-10 11:54 AM
    Maybe. An answer would require knowing your carrier and bank. o.0

As it is. Did you try a mobile version of it, or with/without JavaScript?
    My carrier is u.s. cellular. I went down there and talked to them. They really did not help much. All the settings on phone are good. JavaScript ETC.. Its just funny i could do it on LG Trition but not the curve. My friend has the blackberry tour and he has no problem.

Oh yeah i tried it threw BOLT and no difference. Kinda stumped. Thinking it something dum i am over looken.
    Last edited by zzr1200; 05-08-10 at 01:19 PM.
    05-08-10 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD