is it possible to lock or password protect certain bb apps natively or do I need a 3rd party app locking application? Besides applock is/are there other app locking apps out there? If so how would you rate them? By the way, the app I want to lock contains sensitive data, nothing sleazy/dirty lol, so get your minds out the gutter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 08:25 PM
    The two apps I know that lock individual apps are iLock and SafeBox. I have never
    used either as I find locking single apps to be a bit silly.

For general purpose device locks I have nothing but good things to say about
    UltimateLock (I have zero affiliation to the developer.) It goes way beyond the
    meager capabilities of the native password lock At $3 it's well worth it IMO.
    07-16-10 12:02 AM
    The two apps I know that lock individual apps are iLock and SafeBox. I have never
    used either as I find locking single apps to be a bit silly.

For general purpose device locks I have nothing but good things to say about
    UltimateLock (I have zero affiliation to the developer.) It goes way beyond the
    meager capabilities of the native password lock At $3 it's well worth it IMO.
    Alright thank you sir. I will check it out.
    07-16-10 11:09 PM
    If you need any help with it post here or PM me. It really is quite a good app IMO.
    I doubt you'll need the help though. The options are very well laid out.
    07-17-10 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD