Hi All,

New here and had a search on being able to lock the settings of an app bbm to be exact and not sure what will do what. Not to bore you with my life story, i got my daughter a bb some 2 years ago and she is now turning 14 and a nightmare. She has had restrictions on her usage as punishment for bad behavior. To monitor this i have installed an app that will mail me updates when she uses the phone. She has since changed the setting on BBM to not save chat to device, this is a requirement of the program i am using. I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of a good app that will lock the changes made to applications.

Many thanks for your time,

Doxe
    07-17-11 07:48 AM
    I don't know the answer to this poster's question (other than taking away the phone), but I do know that threads like this inevitably and quickly degenerate into attacks on the poster's parenting skills and then to discussion of the depravity of society in general. So consider this a preemptive warning. Keep your posts strictly on topic to the technical question. Anything off topic will be deleted.
    07-17-11 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD