Does anyone else get this when running app world? Everytime I try and navigate for the featured downloads page (like to top downloads or categories). The screen just sits there and says "Loading". Its very annoying because I would like to check out some more apps but can't. If anyone else has had this problem please let me know how to fix it. By the way I have done a battery pull and reinstalled the software. Thanks
    04-01-09 09:43 PM
    Does anyone else get this when running app world? Everytime I try and navigate for the featured downloads page (like to top downloads or categories). The screen just sits there and says "Loading". Its very annoying because I would like to check out some more apps but can't. If anyone else has had this problem please let me know how to fix it. By the way I have done a battery pull and reinstalled the software. Thanks
    Everyone is checking out appworld and downloading stuff today. Server probably overloaded, just be patient.
    04-01-09 09:45 PM
    i have seriously let it sit there for over 5 min. and nothing changes. I thought that might be the case too but one of my friends had it sitting right next to me and he was able to load the other pages just fine...
    04-01-09 09:59 PM
    i have seriously let it sit there for over 5 min. and nothing changes. I thought that might be the case too but one of my friends had it sitting right next to me and he was able to load the other pages just fine...
    hmmm, there goes my theory...sorry
    04-01-09 10:01 PM
    No problem thanks for the help. Its just frustrating
    04-01-09 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD