Ok so I reset my phone and got the BING icon. I downloaded it and then my phone went dead.

So then I went and used app loader and followed the steps listed under blackberry 101.

The phone resets and then went back to the same screen. Did BING completely brick my phone?
    12-20-09 06:59 PM
    Wow. Call Vzw right now and demand they do something about it! They push crap to your phone and that happens? Complete BS!
    12-20-09 07:16 PM
    I went to the verizon store they said they would send me a refeurbished phone. which in my opinion sucks because my phone was fine. Now I have to hope the one they sent me (which onviously broke for someone else) works. I called verizon and they said verizon didn't send it blackberry did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 07:34 PM
    Of course they did. Pass the buck and the blame.
    12-20-09 08:10 PM
    I know I am really pissed. and I think i did the reload of the software correctly so what can I do. I am going to be pissed if I get a bad blackberry in the mail. I mean the one I had the ball was fine everything worked well so I am just oping I get an equally as good one. Then I have to hope when I connect it and use the restore feature on the desktop manager that everything goes back the way it was.
    12-20-09 08:49 PM
    I am just mad because I was hopeing they would send a branf new one.
    12-20-09 08:51 PM
    We are talking about the "552 Error code" right? If not how exactly did the device go dead?

Has anyone had any issues with the 552 error since 4.7.1.61 has been released?

On a separate note, I am not a much a fan of Bing. Any search engine that thinks I am talking about a basketball team when I ask "what is the size of the sun" is a waste of time lol

Ok so I reset my phone and got the BING icon. I downloaded it and then my phone went dead.

So then I went and used app loader and followed the steps listed under blackberry 101.

The phone resets and then went back to the same screen. Did BING completely brick my phone?
    12-20-09 09:08 PM
    yes the 552 error.

I really don't like anything microsoft makes. I feel everything they make is never really that good lately. It always has more problems then good.
    12-20-09 09:23 PM
    It happened to me also and I had to get my phone replaced after trying everything possible to restore it. I'm really considering changing phones because of the software issues with last os update and the whole bing thing.
    12-20-09 09:30 PM
    It happened to me also and I had to get my phone replaced after trying everything possible to restore it. I'm really considering changing phones because of the software issues with last os update and the whole bing thing.
    Did you have the same problem with "BING"
    12-20-09 09:37 PM
    I was wondering how this just showed up on my phone. I'm not even going to open it, but I will remove it.
    12-20-09 09:47 PM
    yeah make sure you remove it. I hate Microsoft and I deserve having my phone crash for even thinking of downloading it. I must have been out of my mind. lol. I just hope in the end I can get all my info back. I have a mac and i back up and sync regularly so I think I should be ok.
    12-20-09 09:52 PM
    Joem1481,

Are you running OS .61?

yes the 552 error.

I really don't like anything microsoft makes. I feel everything they make is never really that good lately. It always has more problems then good.
    12-20-09 10:08 PM
    Joem1481,

Are you running OS .61?
    I think so. I did the wireless update that came out a few weeks ago.
    12-21-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD