Looking into this app. All the information I saw about it seems great. Just wondering if anyone has it and can tell some of the pro's and con's?

Also, is there a way to enter in your own food?

Thanks,

Barry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 10:37 PM
    It's ok for the price but the website version is much better and enables you to define complete meals. I'm thinking of deleting it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 01:18 PM
    It's a pretty solid app - makes it really easy to track food, and if you're having trouble locating it on your food, the profile you create when you install allows you to access the actual website on your computer too, so you can search a little quicker that way too.
    Also, yes you can 'create your own foods', in a sense. The library of foods they have is huge, so it's unlikely you'll need to add anything, but it gives you the option of adding individual products where you can fill in all the nutrition information, or you can create a combination of foods (that might be required for a specific recipe you have) and you can save that combination in your 'meals' section for quick access in the future.
    Another nice feature is found on the actual website (where the info you enter from your BB is stored), and it breaks down the percentage of protein, fat, and carbs included in a given day's food intake, or an average over a set number of days, which is a nice bonus.
    Altogether, a great app if you're wanting to keep a closer eye on your total calorie count on a daily basis, and worth getting on your phone as well as your computer so it's easier to enter food throughout the day.
    07-27-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD