I downloaded LiveProfile and everything seems to be working fine except when I go to ADD FRIENDS and then 'FIND FACEBOOK FRIENDS' ..it loads and then Pause , that says LiveProfile is requesting permission to do the following:
    Access basic information

Post to my Wall

Access my data anytime

anyone have the same experience?? I want to be able to see which one of my friends on facebook is using liveprofile instead of me asking them one at a time.
    05-08-11 05:50 PM
    "LiveProfile is requesting permission to do the following: Access basic information,
    Post to my Wall, Access my data anytime."

The permissions the program are requesting are on your phone only. It is advising you that your phone will be sending to the LiveProfile server some personal information everytime you use it. If you set the permissions to default to "Yes", you will never see that request again. These permissions will not allow you to see which one of your friends are using LiveProfile or not.
    05-08-11 06:24 PM
    Once you accept the permission it will scan your facebook to see who else is using it.
    05-08-11 06:27 PM
    i have the same issue.. it seems to be missing the 'accept' and / or 'deny' button...
    05-08-11 07:14 PM
    Try the latest update, if it isn't fixed please e-mail us support [at] liveprofile.com
    05-10-11 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD