Is there a LiveJournal client for my 8310 Curve? I'd like to post my blogs from my Blackberry.

*Edit*
    Also, how do I reply to posts on the WAP site?
    Last edited by Sethkj; 05-30-08 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Adding a question..
    05-30-08 02:26 AM
    Nevermind - if you go to livejournal.com/mobile. (I think) I answered my own question.
    05-31-08 08:44 AM
    Nevermind - if you go to livejournal.com/mobile. (I think) I answered my own question.
    Great job. LOL
    05-31-08 08:53 AM
    Were you ever able to make Livejournal work with your Blackberry?? I've had no luck. I have the Blackberry 8320 Curve.

Nita
    04-01-09 11:23 PM
    Hi,

I was doing a search because I was in the market for the same thing - LiveJournal version on the BB. It looks as if the app can be used and posted to via browser if you truly need to post from your BB. It would be nice if there was an app for the curve like facebook has (although that in and of itself is not a truly functional app in every facet, unless you just want to post updates and pictures - though that is nice to have), but I haven't been able to find anything.

Cheers
    10-17-09 12:47 PM
    i have yet to have any success with livejournal's mobile app through the site. although i have registered, unregistered, reregistered, asked for help through LJ, et. al. i have never been able to use TXT2LJ. at all. i did a search and found that i can use the LJ2ME application on the blackberry pearl 8100 series. it's a very basic interface so i don't see all of my groups and such, but i can post to my blog from my handset which is what i wanted.
    10-17-09 12:52 PM
    thanks for the find
    10-17-09 02:12 PM
    The best solution for LJ I've found so far is this launcher, which directs to the updated mobile site.

http://edlindustries.com/downloads/l...ivejournal.jad
    10-17-09 05:52 PM
    Google search for LJ2ME. It's an LJ Java app that works on BlackBerry. Not very pretty, personally I find using the website from a browser like Opera works best.
    10-18-09 10:10 AM
    Were you ever able to make Livejournal work with your Blackberry?? I've had no luck. I have the Blackberry 8320 Curve.
    Make sure javascript support is turned on in the browser options. LJ's authentication is ... unreliable .. without it.
    02-04-10 07:53 AM
    I d/l'd LJ2ME and was able to log in just fine. However when I go to post I can not access the text field. I'm not sure if this is a bug on gen1 Storms or if my touch screen is going.
    02-18-10 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD