Does anyone know of a LiveJournal app for BlackBerry?

LJ has a mobile site, but it's horrible beyond belief.
    05-04-09 06:38 PM
    I just go to Log in and bookmark that. It formats nicely for the BlackBerry and you don't have to use the terrible mobile version.

Supposedly LJ2ME works for some BlackBerrys, but I've never been able to get it working on any of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 03:56 AM
    I just go to Log in and bookmark that. It formats nicely for the BlackBerry and you don't have to use the terrible mobile version.

Supposedly LJ2ME works for some BlackBerrys, but I've never been able to get it working on any of them.
    Thanks! I got LJ2ME working, didn't have to do anything special. The program is still pretty rough around the edges, but it seems to work. You can only post from it, doesn't include a way to read posts.

You are right about going to the regular site through the browser, it actually doesn't look too bad!
    05-06-09 05:13 PM
    I get "Unable to connect" error. Is it still working for you?
    01-11-10 08:30 AM
    i had LJ2ME on my pearl, but since i've upgraded to the Curve2 it doesn't seem to be available. i can still get to the web address for LJ2ME, but i cannot download it either onto a computer or OTA on my Curve.
    03-26-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD