Does anybody know of any? NBA specifically.

I know Viigo has something like that & for the most part it's really good, but I'd like to be able to check the boxscores as well & it doesn't let me do that. Aside from that though, it's great.

Does anybody know of an app (not a website) that gives me live NBA scores with the ability to check the boxscores as well?
    10-29-08 08:54 AM
    I am using the espn.com app for nba and nfl scores. I haven't actually checked the scores while the game is on, so I wouldn't know if they offer live score update.(But they do have a refresh button, so I think they do offer live score) U can click on the scores to see match details too. Hopefully this is what u were looking for.

PS: go to espn.com and find the link for the mobile app, enter your email and they will send the app to u.

Edit: Yes there is a box score when u click on the summary. Btw the app the send is actually a launcher like the crackberry one, it stilll gets the info via browser, but u save the hassle of typing the website in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tj.bsap; 10-31-08 at 04:05 AM.
    10-31-08 03:58 AM
    I am using the espn.com app for nba and nfl scores. I haven't actually checked the scores while the game is on, so I wouldn't know if they offer live score update.(But they do have a refresh button, so I think they do offer live score) U can click on the scores to see match details too. Hopefully this is what u were looking for.

PS: go to espn.com and find the link for the mobile app, enter your email and they will send the app to u.

Edit: Yes there is a box score when u click on the summary. Btw the app the send is actually a launcher like the crackberry one, it stilll gets the info via browser, but u save the hassle of typing the website in.

Thanks. That's alright & I downloaded it for now, but I'd prefer a standalone app as opposed to a link to a website, if one's available.
    11-02-08 12:31 AM
    I also use espn as it is does some of the best scores updates.

11-02-08 12:39 AM
    Not only for live scores but for excellent game summaries and up coming previews.
    11-02-08 06:12 AM
    I love the EPSN app, but if there is a "Ticker" type app. to scroll on the main BB screen that would by far be the best app. out! SOMEONE hear me out and develop
    11-03-08 10:25 PM
    I want the espn app like I had on my voyager, you could connect to a live scoreboard in any game, it was amazing. I can't believe there's nothing like that for the bb.

11-04-08 10:54 AM
    I have been able to follow NFL games from the ESPN site. Maybe it was MNF. Had the Sprint NFL live on my vzw curve but fell for the free upgrade whch now says you must have Sprint to Access. Ooops NFL.com has ability to follow most games also. Just have to refresh the page. Have not checked NBA. MLB has good site also for following baseball games

11-04-08 11:43 AM
    sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I really like using

ESPN Scores & Schedules

I just saved it as a favorite on the browser and its up to the minute scores of all the games from the day
    04-28-09 12:13 AM
    Hi, not an app, still it could help to someone as it is really good live scores service for mobiles - flashscore.mobi
    07-10-09 02:58 PM
    Score Mobile is what I use.

Home | Score Mobile
    07-11-09 03:41 PM
    I am actually in the process of working on one right now that i hope to have finished in the next 2 weeks
    07-11-09 04:21 PM
    I am actually in the process of working on one right now that i hope to have finished in the next 2 weeks
    KEEP US POSTED!

I used Viigo for awhile and now this Score Mobile app from the appworld. Neither I am really happy with. Just make sure you add a 'favorites' section for all your favorite teams no matter what sport it is. I think thats the key to keeping everyone the happiest. If you need to look at a non fav team then you can do the extra steps to get there...
    07-11-09 05:30 PM
    Does anybody know of any? NBA specifically.
    Pretty big baseball fan here. Never developed a taste for basketball. With that in mind, there are two terrific resources I use for keeping updated on MLB scores. MLB.com has downloadable BlackBerry icons for all major-league teams. Simply click on the BlackBerry link and presto there is all the game data you need. Unfortunately, I can't tell you if the NBA does antthing similar.

I also use another resource that is fantastic. 4Info.com. With 4Info, I can customize text alerts to tell me when my favorite players aren't playing, when a favorite player hits a homrun, which pitcher is pitching on a game-by-game basis and of course scores on any timeframe that I prefer to receive them. I'm not sure what services 4Info provides for basketball but you may wish to visit their website ... www.4Info.com

Hope this info is helpful.

07-11-09 05:51 PM

Home | Score Mobile
    i second that. best damn sports app around. the really awesome part is that like weather apps, all you have to do is select favourite team and once you hide the app just highlight the icon in the menu and it displays the scores instead of the app name. set the update time to how long you want it.
    07-11-09 11:29 PM

Home | Score Mobile
    I might have to try this. I am really like ESPN mobile for info, but the scores do lag a little. Thanks for the tip.
    07-12-09 11:34 AM
    KEEP US POSTED!

I used Viigo for awhile and now this Score Mobile app from the appworld. Neither I am really happy with. Just make sure you add a 'favorites' section for all your favorite teams no matter what sport it is. I think thats the key to keeping everyone the happiest. If you need to look at a non fav team then you can do the extra steps to get there...
    will do, I plan on having a favorites section and also if everything goes well I want the user to be able to use the app as the lock screen so the scores scroll on the screen so you wouldnt have to unlock your phone to see the most recent updates
    07-12-09 12:30 PM

Home | Score Mobile
    Scoremobile is where it's at ... An update is coming too ... To add Soccer, NFL, and something else, can't remember what the popup said...can't wait for that...awesome app

07-12-09 09:33 PM
    I'm about to download Score Mobile to see how it is. But I don't think it's going to take over MLB Mobile Premium. It's what I use to track Dodgers games. But for other stuff come football season, I'm sure I'll use it more.
    07-12-09 11:56 PM
    Well apparently, there was an update that I wasnt aware of that now includes NFL, MLS, and a ton more that I don't feel like listing off. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Score Mobile BlackBerry Edition | Score Mobile
    07-14-09 03:04 PM
    I want the espn app like I had on my voyager, you could connect to a live scoreboard in any game, it was amazing. I can't believe there's nothing like that for the bb.

try scoremobile
    07-14-09 03:17 PM
    Go to the source for each sport.

NFL live is great for showing progress on the field, etc...

Most major sports leagues have there own apps.
    08-16-11 02:08 AM
    If you want the best gambling info you need to check out All Sports On Demand.

lines you can trust and just destroy your local book.

I get cut off from just about every parlay outfit at all the sports bars every year just because i know the lines better with this service.

All Sports On Demand for any player that wants to win consistently and make a pretty good living from sports wagering.

Major offshore sports books and Vegas lines for all division 1 college sporting events.

Last year I cleaned up in the college hoops and never got a line i didn't like.

check em out guys. free trials available for all who want.

just call up the crew over there, tell em you have a Blackberry and they can set you up in less than 10 minutes.

Opening and current lines, totals, etc... Everyday all day!
    08-16-11 02:14 AM
    Did u see the Flashscore app that was released for IPhone? How can u get a
    .Bar file????????????????????????????

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 05:14 AM
    Flashscore app, 365 live score app, sofascore app, where can or when we will have the possibility to get this kind of apps

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD