I realy would like to try this app, Mobile Project Manager, maybe even buy it but since RIM didn't decide how paid apps in AppWorld will in Brasil, when I try to download it, I get stuck on "your device/country is not supported yet".

If anyone would be so kind and either:

- Post the link here so I can download the app;
    - Download the app, 'ripp the modules' using this software and attach the zip here;
    -Buy me the app (ok, this has gone too far, ignore this one);

Thanks, much appreciated.
    02-18-10 10:37 PM
    Well? Anybody?

EDIT: Wow... thanks.
    Last edited by diegonei; 02-19-10 at 10:54 AM.
    02-19-10 07:51 AM
    *sigh*

Serves me right, I guess...
    02-19-10 03:24 PM
    I am really disappointed here...
    02-23-10 02:03 PM
    If I knew how to do any of those things I would, but unfortunately I don't know squat about "link posting" & "zipping"... ridiculously impaired in that department...
    02-23-10 05:44 PM
    I am really disappointed here...
    Sorry diegonei, I just now got online for the last few days and catching up on all the posts. Here is the issue as I see it. The app is OTA only. So how would one go about removing it from the phone? Also, is it registered via email address or pin number and could that also be an issue? PM me and lets see if there is a way to get this for you and that it will work on your phone.
    02-23-10 09:36 PM
    I'm so glad somebody is willing to help. PMing you now.

EDIT: I tried PMing you but the forums said your account is set not to get PMs, so...

1st of all, I was kidding about buying me the app hehe. I don't play on buying on the blind, so PIN/activation keys are not really a issue (at this point).

I contacted them (DeTech Systems) and they said "it's AppWorld bro, and only AppWorld" (well, maybe not with the same words...).

When you get to AppWorld it send an email with a link and that link should send you the real OTA link, but since I'm in Brasil, I get the carrier/device not supported message... The OTA link from AppWorld would be just fine.

If you are willing to, or if there is no way to retrieving the link, installing the app and using Blackberry Master Control Program* (recently updated btw) to extract the .cod files and create .alx/jad files so I could install would also solve the issue.

* This is a great program to have anyway as it will allow you to install OSes, backup 3rd party apps, create alx/jad installers for apps, screenshot your BB screen and much more.
    Last edited by diegonei; 02-23-10 at 10:24 PM.
    02-23-10 10:16 PM
    I'm so glad somebody is willing to help. PMing you now.

EDIT: I tried PMing you but the forums said your account is set not to get PMs, so...

1st of all, I was kidding about buying me the app hehe. I don't play on buying on the blind, so PIN/activation keys are not really a issue (at this point).

I contacted them (DeTech Systems) and they said "it's AppWorld bro, and only AppWorld" (well, maybe not with the same words...).

When you get to AppWorld it send an email with a link and that link should send you the real OTA link, but since I'm in Brasil, I get the carrier/device not supported message... The OTA link from AppWorld would be just fine.

If you are willing to, or if there is no way to retrieving the link, installing the app and using Blackberry Master Control Program* (recently updated btw) to extract the .cod files and create .alx/jad files so I could install would also solve the issue.

* This is a great program to have anyway as it will allow you to install OSes, backup 3rd party apps, create alx/jad installers for apps, screenshot your BB screen and much more.
    I changed the PM so that shouldn't be an issue now, sorry, I didn't realize it was off by default. Anyway, I have BBSKA, but I could try your app also. I just wanted to help you out as the carrier/device error seems kind of bogus. I probably should look and see if they have a free trial available also. Lets hook up via PM and see what we can figure out for you.
    02-23-10 10:30 PM
    If I knew how to do any of those things I would, but unfortunately I don't know squat about "link posting" & "zipping"... ridiculously impaired in that department...
    Being willing to help is the 1st step! Now, to help help you on "link posting" & "zipping"...

You can only post links here on the forums after a post count of 10. w w w.whatever . com works untill that happens . OTA links require a server set up to handle them, so the device connects to the file and is able to install the app OverTheAir.

To post a zip file here, just attach it (). If it's an app, you'll need the .cod files, and either a .alx file for Desktop Manager or .jad file for in-device instalation.

This infor might be of no good for you, but we never know Who will strumble upon this thread. Anyway, if you got any doubts, let us know.
    02-23-10 10:33 PM
    And thanks to kind kwkid, I am now able to try this app and see what it is about.

Thanks kwkid! Wouldn't have done it without you!

Now, to test it before the 3 days trial are due...
    02-24-10 09:24 PM
    And thanks to kind kwkid, I am now able to try this app and see what it is about.

Thanks kwkid! Wouldn't have done it without you!

Now, to test it before the 3 days trial are due...
    No problem, I'm glad to help and glad that we got everything worked out so you could trial the app. Enjoy and let me know how it works out for you or you need any other assistance with it.
    02-24-10 09:43 PM
    Does CB app store sell it? download it from there.
    02-24-10 09:45 PM
    No, only BB App World had it and when he tried to download it said he was in an unsupported region.... go figure
    02-24-10 09:52 PM
    Thanks for doubting my ability to use google and email.
    02-25-10 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD