Can someone tell me how to get that little "facebook" icon to appear under the date of the Storm if I got a msg from Facebook? I have installed Facebook app, and have activated on my Facebook for mobile notification, but I only get a "mail" little icon that appear under the date whenever I get a msg in my Inbox from Facebook website.

Do I have to install some other facebook app to get that icon to appear??
    03-03-09 03:04 PM
    have you logged into facebook from the facebook app on the blackberry?

also, is the email you use for your facebook account currently set up on your blackberry (it needs to be)
    03-03-09 03:06 PM
    My email from blackberry is different than from facebook... Is that what it is??
    03-03-09 03:08 PM
    My email from blackberry is different than from facebook... Is that what it is??
    Yes. The facebook notifications need to be received by your BlackBerry for the Facebook app to notify you.
    03-03-09 03:16 PM
    I added my email from BB to Facebook account, and have my friend send me a msg, and still no little facebook icon appear on the Storm. Only a little msg icon appear.
    03-03-09 03:22 PM
    Thanks everyone.. I got it to work after more than 5 minutes+ delayed. A "msg" icon appeared almost instantly, but to have a "facebook" icon to appear, I think you have to log onto your facebook account from your Storm (which I accidentally forgot to log out) and leave it there.
    03-03-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD