Do they sell anything so that you can hook up your phone and listen to pandora, slacker or any other radio app you choose, like they make FM transmiters with the ipods?

Anybody know?
    08-04-09 09:19 AM
    lol i have a tape playing in my expedition so i just bought one of those tape things with the headphone cable coming off of it
    08-04-09 09:21 AM
    Not as far as I know they don't
    08-04-09 09:23 AM
    In one car I use a 3.5mm cable to connect to the aux input.

In other car I can sync with bluetooth.

In third car I just use one of those things you plug in and it plays through a radio station.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 09:27 AM
    any FM transmitter that you plug into the 3.5mm jack will work. I have one that I purchased a long time ago from Target or Walmart and it works great!
    08-04-09 09:31 AM
    i have an aftermarket in dash, and when I'm not using my ipod, I run pandora via bluetooth to the deck.
    08-04-09 09:32 AM
    In one car I use a 3.5mm cable to connect to the aux input.

In other car I can sync with bluetooth.

In third car I just use one of those things you plug in and it plays through a radio station.

I just use the aux jack and the 3.5mm cord I got off monoprice and it works great.

Got sick of static interference and constantly switching channels.
    08-04-09 09:32 AM
    do you guys have any links?

I remember I had a FM transmitter for my ipod, and I would set it to a radio station, and listen to the music and have it charge. It was similar to this.
    Here

I guess I was looking for something similar to this, because I do not have Bluetooth, or an external auxiliary port. I would need something like the itrip. Do you guys know anything like that for the Tour?
    08-04-09 09:37 AM
    Best way is to go aux. You could look up your stock deck to see if there's an adapter that will stick in the cd port in the back. 3.5 to fm could work, but it'd sound like regular analog radio at best.

08-04-09 09:53 AM
    i also bought a blackberry remote stereo gateway and plugged it in to the aux port in my other car...and i can listen to music via bluetooth through my car stereo
    08-04-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD