Line Naver Application
    the application link, line.naver.jp/en/
    is there any way we can install this on our bb devices?

i understand that johanb99 managed to do a conversion for the playbook using the android file link (under the playbook tablet > android app sideloading thread).

i cant find this app in bbappworld.. So i was wondering if there is any way for us to have this application installed on mobile devices? thankyou!
    03-05-12 05:24 AM
    Read an Engadget article today, said it's only available for Android and iOS.
    03-05-12 02:03 PM
    no. i guess they have no play to make it for bb
    03-18-12 09:01 AM
    Line for blackberry is now available from appworld...

Cons:
    No free calling
    Interface is sluggish
    Always resident - possible battery drain
    Push doesn't work all the time, delays in receiving messages
    08-17-12 12:52 PM
    Line for blackberry is now available from appworld...

Cons:
    No free calling
    Interface is sluggish
    Always resident - possible battery drain
    Push doesn't work all the time, delays in receiving messages
    Does it only available for some os or devices? I'm on 9780/6.0.0.722 but can't download it
    08-18-12 02:30 AM
    Doesn't say there is a OS requirement. I have read users with older devices such as 9700 working fine.
    08-18-12 10:02 PM
    There appears to be an OS5, OS6 and OS7 version out there... I installed the OS6 on my Torch 9800 and it works fine-- but some functions that the newer Andriod versions like sticker buying, isn't yet available.. but for me, it works fine and connected to my PC as well..
    08-19-12 06:07 AM
    BB LINE is losing my support real fast - after logging into PC version and chat with friends, LINE for BB somehow thinks I've migrated to a different phone and deleted everything next time I ran the app on my 9900.

The problem is, I DIDN'T.
    08-21-12 04:06 PM
    on my BB bold 9780 an error message : "Sorry, the program will close. Please try starting again after you have inserted an SD card." shows up when i launch the app. Actually, the memory card already inserted into the device.

May i know what happen?
    08-27-12 01:34 AM
    me too.. using blackberry 9780 and i use OS version 6.0.0722 but i can't donlot Line App for my bb .. dunno why it's said Line for this device is unavailable TT__TT

anyone that can help me to give the link .. so i can download Line App... plz
    what should i do ??????
    08-29-12 12:55 AM
    I Ħa√ε it over here in 9780/6.0.0.546 and its working so perfectly. And ђξ display is so beautiful. I ℓ♥√ع this app and in fact, I'm looking for friends as i Ħa√ε only two people using it...and meanwhile, do we ησω Ħa√ε ђξ newest OS for 9780, pls i need info on this
    10-04-12 05:10 AM
    I just installed the latest BlackBerry version available, i.e., v2.2.20. And it seems still no support for voice chat.

Could someone confirm this is indeed the case? I have no real friends on LINE to do more test. Only tested with that only official account once you first registered.
    05-02-14 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD