It's weird. I can comment on posts, but the "like" feature isn't there anymore. Any ideas?
    12-10-09 04:16 PM
    Yeah I just noticed that. The FB app was acting weirdly and being very, very
    slow for the last couple of days. Even on my iPhone there was a problem where
    it kept crashing and many iPhone users were reporting the problem.

I think it's an FB issue.
    12-10-09 04:43 PM
    It's REALLY making me mad. How is it just going to disappear all of the sudden?! I wonder why more people aren't complaining about it though. I posted here because I couldn't find any other reports of there being an issue.

I wonder if it has something to do with the new privacy settings on FB. Anyone else?
    12-11-09 02:01 AM
    Facebook was having issues all day yesterday. The app wouldn't even work on my phone for the better part of the day & I couldn't access the desktop site for a few hours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 04:27 AM
    Same here, more so on my laptop. Facebook kept timing out before the page loaded, and was very slow.
    12-11-09 04:45 AM
    Same here, noticed it yesterday. I hope it comes back!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 08:53 AM
    I'm not having any connection issues what so ever. Everything is working fine.... the "Like" option just doesn't show up in the feed now.
    12-11-09 08:58 AM
    I noticed the same thing yesterday. Weird.
    12-11-09 09:01 AM
    OK, I'm pretty sure this is a FB thing because now it is randomly showing back up, but only one every like 3-5 post. It's either the privacy change or FB server settings. I'm just surprised more people haven't complained.
    12-11-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD