Do any of you guys know of a lighter download for a BB 8330?

Just a picture of a flame for your screen?

Thanks in advance.
    10-26-08 01:33 AM
    10-26-08 02:32 AM
    10-26-08 03:00 AM
    Thanks, for the responses.

The one I saw the other night was actually moving like a real flame on the screen. It's not that big of a deal but it was cool.
    10-26-08 01:51 PM
    you saw that iPhone app too?
    10-26-08 01:56 PM
    why would you want that? just curious... not flaming (hehehe no pun intended.)
    10-26-08 04:33 PM
    Thanks, for the responses.

The one I saw the other night was actually moving like a real flame on the screen. It's not that big of a deal but it was cool.
    http://www.soulsearchers.me.uk/flame.gif

http://www.pixelapex.net/images/flame/flamework.gif

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/rocklighter3.gif

The power of Google.
    10-26-08 04:47 PM
    my friend had that app on her iphone... but i could never get it to start any fires
    10-26-08 05:03 PM
    I'm in the middle of creating a lighter app for the BlackBerry. If you look at this page, you'll get an idea of what it looks like for the Bold. Once I get it perfected on my Bold, I'll port it to the other phones. It's free right now. I won't charge for it for a while. I may just put ads on the page and offer it for free forever or charge like 50 cents or a dollar for it. It's not as fancy as the iPhone Lighters out there but maybe in the future I'll add some fancy stuff to it with the track ball or something. Let me know what you think. Still in Beta at the moment.

Clint

blackberrylighter.com
    05-21-09 01:39 PM
    Cool, let us know when you get it working for the Curve
    05-21-09 01:54 PM
    LOL the power of google...
    05-21-09 04:00 PM
    I'm in the middle of creating a lighter app for the BlackBerry. If you look at this page, you'll get an idea of what it looks like for the Bold. Once I get it perfected on my Bold, I'll port it to the other phones. It's free right now. I won't charge for it for a while. I may just put ads on the page and offer it for free forever or charge like 50 cents or a dollar for it. It's not as fancy as the iPhone Lighters out there but maybe in the future I'll add some fancy stuff to it with the track ball or something. Let me know what you think. Still in Beta at the moment.

Clint

blackberrylighter.com
    Very cool, I like it. Looks great for those of us without the touch screen feature
    06-20-09 10:41 AM

Clint

blackberrylighter.com
    Hahaha, I love your intro on your site for the app
    Nice job, I'll def check this out if it becomes available for the 8900 anytime soon.
    06-20-09 06:59 PM
    my friend had that app on her iphone... but i could never get it to start any fires
    same here, till I put lighter fluid all over it, then they got pretty fired up about it.
    06-20-09 07:05 PM
    Looks like a cool app. Any idea when we might be able to get it for 4.6?
    06-20-09 11:18 PM
    Clint...............hello...............8330!!!
    07-01-09 01:08 AM
    you saw that iPhone app too?
    The Zippo one?
    07-01-09 01:26 AM
    Any news on this app? It would b e awesome at concerts! That way I won't use up my lighter fluid, lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD