Some of you may know, some of you may not but lex and terry are hosts of a syndicated moorning radio called, ironically, lex and terry. They are by far my favorite to listen to. Recently, lex and terry, launced an iphone app which plays that days show on a loop all day long. Its free to download from the app store and it doesn't have a subscription. My wife has it and says it is the best thing ever. My question is, does anyone know of anything like this for the blackberry or is there an internet radio app that will allow you to listen to the lex and terry show? I can assume apple is throwing a huge chunk of change at them to keep it exclusive, but if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 04:30 PM
    Wow, this is my first post done from my blackberry and it looks like I missed a few words

03-31-09 04:31 PM
    Also, how do you subscribe to a thread?

03-31-09 05:04 PM
    The only way I know of right now is Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio

Get a free account there, then search for lex and terry and add their station.

then navigate to moodio.fm, and click on the station, and it will play in your media plaer.
    04-09-09 03:49 PM
    Some of you may know, some of you may not but lex and terry are hosts of a syndicated moorning radio called, ironically, lex and terry. They are by far my favorite to listen to. Recently, lex and terry, launced an iphone app which plays that days show on a loop all day long. Its free to download from the app store and it doesn't have a subscription. My wife has it and says it is the best thing ever. My question is, does anyone know of anything like this for the blackberry or is there an internet radio app that will allow you to listen to the lex and terry show? I can assume apple is throwing a huge chunk of change at them to keep it exclusive, but if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

i LOVE lex and terry! they are awesome. If they made an app for the BlackBerry i would pay money for it
    04-09-09 05:27 PM
    lex and terry are awsome and to subscribe to a thread just hit thread tools and subscribe to thread is in there. hope this helps
    04-09-09 08:12 PM
    when i do this it says loading but does not start the stream. suggestions?
    04-10-09 10:03 AM
    I'm telling you, this is the best community ever. I always get awesome responses and tons of help. everyone on this site is so nice and helpful. this is part of the reason that people love their blackberries, to me it's less about the phone and more about the support you can get for it. Thanks so much for the help guys.
    04-10-09 11:20 AM
    Lets All Hug!!!.......naked!
    04-10-09 11:56 AM
    Lets All Hug!!!.......naked!
    nice me rikey
    04-10-09 12:08 PM
    by the way, the moodio thing works, 24 hour lex and terry loop. it's awesome and free. GOD! I love this site.
    04-10-09 12:15 PM
    is there a specific bitrate to set the stream to?
    04-10-09 12:15 PM
    This is how I do it .... I downloaded I heart radio then find station 97.1 KeGL out of DallAs & there u go. Love them guys they so funny!!!!!
    04-15-09 06:09 AM
    Cool I'll check that out thanks for the link. Lex and Terry used to be on the air here and I realy enjoyed their show. Pretty funny stuff, the givers...
    04-15-09 07:15 AM
    By the way, the moodio thing works, but I would get breaks while listening while the BB media player was "buffering" and would have to reload. Recently, they have made the show available on the iheartradio app and it works considerably better. It has clearer sound and it doesn't "buffer". So you may want to look at that as an option.

05-28-09 04:25 PM

Hello Clayton.Gibson!
    This particular application is called iHeartRadio! Lex & Terry have a channel on the application on both the BlackBerry and iPhone/iTouch (under Personalities > Lex & Terry) . You can download it for free on your BlackBerry by going to www.iheartradio.com from your BlackBerry browser.
    If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.
    Happy listening!
    06-01-09 10:09 AM
    I heard on their show last week that a Lex and Terry App for BlackBerry is in development and will be available "soon".

Not sure if other's have heard this or know when it might be available.
    11-01-10 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD