Hey everyone I came across this interesting app called BlinkBerry

You can assign many different colors to how many bars you have, so lets say for 1 bar of service you can put yellow, 2 bars magenta, 3 bars purple, 4 bars blue, and 5 bars green, or no service red. That is what I have mine set as. This app actually saves you battery life because rather than turning on the lcd it just pulsates the color led that you have selected. Also, you can change how often it blinks and how long the blink lasts for and you can also make it fade in and out.

This application is not free but the trial says its 1 week but I've been using the trial for over a month and it doesn't stop functioning.

You can download this app at greentechmobile.com

If you need help installing please post back up on this thread. Thanks everyone
    07-27-09 04:39 AM
    Another app I will add to my collection lol >>> Thanks
    07-27-09 07:00 PM
    no problem mate glad you enjoy it
    07-28-09 02:22 AM
    hey man this is legit thanks for sharing man
    but i dont think it works for the 8900 does it
    Last edited by taetae1669; 07-28-09 at 02:29 AM.
    07-28-09 02:27 AM
    Guard. Does this in fact work? Not that I don't believe the original post but is it functional and workin well as we speak??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 02:27 AM
    Don't Blackberry phones already have a LED coverage indicator? I know it doesn't blink different colors for each level of coverage, but it does blink one color when you have service and another when there is no service at all.

Guard. Does this in fact work? Not that I don't believe the original post but is it functional and workin well as we speak??

I just downloaded the trial to see how it works. It seems that the LED blinking only works when the application - the menu for the settings - is open. I close out of this and the LED stops blinking. This may be a restriction of the trial version, but it seems odd that it would do this. If they are allowing free trials, the app should be fully functional; even if it is only for a week.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-28-09 at 03:03 AM.
    07-28-09 03:00 AM
    Yea I used a previous app that was similar to this and it did the same thing. I do not want this app just sitting open and slowing down my phone. Help? Thoughts? Suggestions?

07-28-09 03:13 AM
    Yea I used a previous app that was similar to this and it did the same thing. I do not want this app just sitting open and slowing down my phone. Help? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Yea mate I just stopped using this app a few days ago, cause I dont wanna have the app open all the time hogging memory, or battery life. I do not know if there is a way to not have it open and it still work. If anyone find out please post it up on this thread thanks!
    07-28-09 02:16 PM
    Ha? Its worked on BB? Motorola apps it is.

07-28-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD