It's been out for a few days and I almost forgot to post a thread about it!

When running certain applications you are limited to your default backlight time out of just a few seconds. Ever wanted to way to just leave the backlight on? Using Google Maps for navigation and the screen keeps turning off? Leave It On is the solution for you.
    Now with animated Pop-up Alerts! Its 2 apps in 1. Pop-ups will notify you of new messages clicking will launch that app.

Leave It On will change the way you use your BlackBerry device!
    Built-in pop-up/backlight support for: AIM, BBM, Beejive, Blaq, Cnectd e-mail, Facebook, BBM Groups, GTalk, Gmail, Google Voice, ICQ, IM+, Issimo, LogicMail, ScoreMobile, Skype, SocialScope, SMS, Trillian, Twitter for BB, UberSocial, WhatsApp, WLM, Yahoo and more.

E-mails and SMS now support full message preview! Emails can be marked as read, replied, forwarded and deleted right from the pop-up!

Free trial available.

Example applications usage for Leave It On for automatic backlight:
    -Google Maps, Shazam,GPS applications, Media Player

Features:
    • Leave the backlight on automatically for up to 8 applications. Just launch the application and Leave It On will automatically keep the backlight on for you.
    • Keep the backlight on while charging, through USB, car charger or regular charger.
    • Low battery setting. Disable the backlight from staying on when the battery falls below a certain percent (configurable)
    • Set how long to keep the backlight on for, settings from 1 minute to 2 hours or never.
    • System wide "Leave It On" menu option so you can leave the backlight on at the click of a button
    • Customize pop-up options, text colour, duration to stay on screen, custom animations and more
    • Turn on the screen and popup options built in for over 30 applications
    • Backup and restore settings from SDCard

Major changes since v3:
    • Pop-ups can now be set to 3 mode: Interactive, Non-interactive, Interactive on Home Screen. Interactive mode means when a pop-up is displayed the pop-up takes over the input so you can click (or scroll in the case of email and sms previews), clicking it launches the app the pop-up is for. Non-interactive mode the pop-ups will no disrupt anything you are doing, but you cannot click or scroll the pop-up. Interactive on Home Screen, is what it implies, the pop-ups will be interactive on the home screen only and non-interactive in all other apps
    • Complete re-write of core code. Translates to better performance.
    • Improved scrolling of preview messages (emails & sms)
    • Updated UI
    • Many many tweaks/fixed/improvements
    • OS7 Support

I've now also released a FREE Lite version.

Download:

AppWorld
    Download Leave It On - Backlight util with message pop-ups
    Free Leave It On Free - Backlight util with message pop-ups
    08-18-11 07:26 AM
    saw it on CB store a few days before。。。。

forgive me, havent check out what's the difference between lite and full

about Chinese character support, i've posted in open beta thread。。。。
    08-18-11 07:38 AM
    What's the difference between the paid and free lite version?
    08-18-11 11:37 AM
    Trying this out - long time user of BerryPopup, but I see some things in this that I like.

One question I do have:
    Are keyboard hotkeys for delete, reply, forward, etc., in regards to message popups?

Thanks in advance - have had it loaded for all of an hour and really like what I see...
    Last edited by Blackfeet; 11-01-11 at 03:39 PM.
    10-28-11 03:34 PM
    Trying this out - long time user of BerryPopup, but I see some thing sin this that I like.

One question I do have:
    Are keyboard hotkeys for delete, reply, forward, etc., in regards to message popups?

Thanks in advance - have had it loaded for all of an hour and really like what I see...

Yup, D, R, F keys would do what you expect, and M marks the email as read.
    10-28-11 04:54 PM
    Yup, D, R, F keys would do what you expect, and M marks the email as read.
    Thanks. I tried those, specifically D and R, but they did not work. Them I rebooted (I know, reboot is your friend), and now they work. Should have thought of that first.

Thanks for the quick reply...
    10-28-11 05:14 PM
    Hey Shao on V4 has Kik messenger been added to the list of instant messages supported and if not can it be ? That would be awesome as that app doesn't have any homescreen notifiers.
    10-28-11 06:57 PM
    Hey Shao on V4 has Kik messenger been added to the list of instant messages supported and if not can it be ? That would be awesome as that app doesn't have any homescreen notifiers.
    Unfortunately because they aren't using notifications I can't capture new messages from Kik.
    10-28-11 08:08 PM
    Hands down LIO is the best app I own. Thanks Shao.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 01:34 AM
    Used this when it was open to testing & it is definitely 1 of my favourite apps.
    Last edited by Crakzag; 10-29-11 at 11:36 AM.
    Shao128 likes this.
    10-29-11 09:09 AM
    What's the difference between the paid and free lite version?
    Please reply Shao!
    10-29-11 01:11 PM
    The light version provides popups for SMS and a couple of other messaging apps, but not email. NO POPUP for email.

There are other functions that do not work in the free version, pertaining to backlighting and such for certain apps.

What I would suggest is download the free version, check it out for yourself and see if it will work for YOU. If not, download the trail version of the full app, and see if it is worth a few dollars against your need. If it does, it costs next to nothing to purchase it (currently $3.99 in Mobihand). If it doesn't meet your needs, you have risked and spent nothing to arrive at that determination.

Hope this helps...
    Shao128 and SalmonFrisby like this.
    10-29-11 01:57 PM
    Please reply Shao!
    Blackfeed summed it up pretty good in the post above
    11-01-11 02:15 PM
    Cheap even were it twice that price. Just buy it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Shao128 likes this.
    11-02-11 06:19 AM
    Right well i have version 4 on my 9900 and i love the app itself but have an issue with it...when i open the app i get a menu pop up in the middle which gives me options of switch application, copy and full menu.

Now i cant seem to get rid of the menu, i keep pressing the back button but to no avail...if i press the BB button then i get the regular menu pop upbut even escaping that i still cant get rid of the sub menu thats in the middle of the screen.

I would post up a screenshot but its not letting me take one....the only way i can get rid of the sub menu, is by shutting down LIO then starting it again...which seems to have got rid of the sub menu.

Any ideas as to why this is happening Shao??...should i just delete and re-install??
    11-02-11 09:28 AM
    Hey Shao, I was messing around with my LIO settings, and I noticed that I have a pop-up for calendar/task reminders set to "On". As far as I can remember, I've never gotten a LIO type of pop-up for them, just the default. I had the default settings to "On" and switched it to "Off", but I'm still not getting a LIO pop-up. Am I doing something wrong or is there something I'm missing here?
    11-08-11 09:52 AM
    Hey Shao...is it possible to add PingMe to the instant message menu ?
    We tried this app today after seeing it on the CB homepage and it is most def the closest to bbm and is 100% better than WhatsApp and Kik !
    11-10-11 01:30 PM
    hi there

Loving this app

is it possible to make the pop-up header slightly smaller. like adjusting the text size. i personally would like it slightly smaller.

cheers
    11-10-11 05:12 PM
    Very nice app, just bought it.

it has the highest rating of any app I have ever seen on BB App world.
    11-10-11 05:41 PM
    My #1 app !!!
    11-11-11 06:37 PM
    hi there

Loving this app

is it possible to make the pop-up header slightly smaller. like adjusting the text size. i personally would like it slightly smaller.

cheers
    You can change the font size in the app options, but the actual size of the header is fixed.
    11-22-11 09:14 AM
    Anyone else having trouble with popups not showing up under 7.1??

Thanks.
    04-04-12 10:00 PM
    Now that you mention it,

Seems to be working on my SMS and with socialscope, but when it comes to emails, it doesn't seem to work.

Sent from somewhere other than my PC.
    04-06-12 06:58 PM
    Same with me. I get pops for sms but not emails. Anyone else?
    04-07-12 05:11 AM
    7.1.0.342 same here no emails
    04-07-12 09:29 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD