03-28-10 04:31 PM
92 1234
tools
    Yeah, it is a major app for me- especially when traveling
    08-04-09 11:40 PM
    I hear you on that. This app has come in handy for me countless times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 11:45 PM
    I agree it's a really nice app, I'm glad I purchased it and I recommend it. I only wish it didn't show in the list of apps you get when you press <alt> <escape>
    08-05-09 09:48 PM
    I agree it's a really nice app, I'm glad I purchased it and I recommend it. I only wish it didn't show in the list of apps you get when you press <alt> <escape>
    doesnt bother me i have 12 other apps running in the background.
    08-05-09 10:00 PM
    What do you mean by the LIO shortcut? How do I action it? Thanks

08-06-09 04:11 AM
    Is it just me, or does the settings return to default after battery pull?

I can't permanently save the settings!

08-30-09 01:29 PM

its just you. are you saving and closing after you change your settings?
    08-30-09 01:32 PM
    Yes I clicked the "save and exit" button. Did a battery pull, and it reverted to default.

08-30-09 01:39 PM
    try deleting and reinstalling the app and see if that helps.
    08-30-09 01:43 PM
    Just tried, doesn't solve it.

08-30-09 02:03 PM
    ok make sure all you permissions are set to allow.
    08-30-09 02:37 PM
    They are set to "allow" already.

08-30-09 02:46 PM

I found a bug on some devices where the turn off after menu option resets. I'll be releasing a new version this week to fix that. Are all your settings being reset though?
    08-30-09 10:33 PM
    I found a bug on some devices where the turn off after menu option resets. I'll be releasing a new version this week to fix that. Are all your settings being reset though?
    Nope, only the turn off after timers.

08-30-09 10:51 PM
    Mine revert to password time setting after each pull. 8900. Thanks

08-30-09 11:38 PM
    Version 1.4 has been released. Let me know if any of you are still having the settings issue.
    09-02-09 11:37 AM
    Just installed the 1.4 version. I reallly like the program but I can not turn it off, it resides in the 5 running programs like it or not. Is this the way its supposed to work? If so not a problem but I did notice that the battery indicator seemed to drain real quick like say 5% in 10-15mins wihout using the phone or any programs running other that the original default ones plus this one and the dimmer was on for the main screen. Other than those questions I love it! and yes I went ahead and paid for it with no trial, what the heck I can afford 2.50.. Keep up the good work.. In case I wasnt clear I do not have any apps set to stay on other than the browser and the screen dims normally when I close the browser.. Probably me doing something wrong as I just got it..

Julian
    09-02-09 02:37 PM
    Version 1.41 has been posted. Some more improvements.
    09-03-09 10:53 AM
    Updating now. I have to say this is on my list of top apps. Should have been a native OS setting, IMO. I really like being able to pick and choose which apps I need always lit instead of just keeping the phone lit all the time.

Joe
    09-03-09 11:02 AM
    Version 1.41 has been posted. Some more improvements.
    I just updated mine. I was just wondering...What were the improvements
    09-03-09 01:13 PM
    I just updated mine. I was just wondering...What were the improvements
    I didnt list them because they were really just technical behind the scenes stuff. But I've been re-writing a lot of the code to support features for future builds im planning. For example the next release (if all goes according to plan) will include an option for each individual app to have a different duration for the backlight instead of the one option now that encompasses them all. But since there were improvements to the code I decided to go ahead and release it now instead of holding off.
    09-03-09 03:25 PM
    I didnt list them because they were really just technical behind the scenes stuff. But I've been re-writing a lot of the code to support features for future builds im planning. For example the next release (if all goes according to plan) will include an option for each individual app to have a different duration for the backlight instead of the one option now that encompasses them all. But since there were improvements to the code I decided to go ahead and release it now instead of holding off.
    Ahhh, I figured it was more behind the scene improvements Great app!
    09-03-09 03:45 PM
    I purchased and downloaded to my BBtour Leave It On. When I go to my menu and click on the icon nothing happens. Leave It On will not open. When I press the menu button a dialog box appears. I go to and click the options I get, "Setup (Current) with a down arrow, I click on that and it takes me to another box with, Home, Applications, Setup (current), Instant Messaging, and Downloads. As it stands now I can not customize my lighting. What did I do wrong? HELP
    09-14-09 07:35 PM
    I purchased and downloaded to my BBtour Leave It On. When I go to my menu and click on the icon nothing happens. Leave It On will not open. When I press the menu button a dialog box appears. I go to and click the options I get, "Setup (Current) with a down arrow, I click on that and it takes me to another box with, Home, Applications, Setup (current), Instant Messaging, and Downloads. As it stands now I can not customize my lighting. What did I do wrong? HELP
    do a battery pull and see if that helps.
    09-14-09 07:46 PM
    Does this app have the ability to distinguish between the screen backlight and the keyboard backlight? I am looking for an application that can keep the screen on but not the keyboard (using as a bedside clock on my 8120).

Thanks.
    09-15-09 08:57 AM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD