Does this app have the ability to distinguish between the screen backlight and the keyboard backlight? I am looking for an application that can keep the screen on but not the keyboard (using as a bedside clock on my 8120).
    It only control the backlight, they keyboard is still controlled by the OS.
    09-26-09 10:17 AM
    bumping this up
    11-23-09 03:10 PM
    Has anyone been having any problems with there 9700 and leave it on working right? I can not get it the screen to stay on when playing music. Has anyone else had this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 07:28 PM
    I can't get leave it on to work anymore. When I click on the icon, nothing happens. I've done numerous battery pulls, deleted and installed the app many times, and no response. Leave it on shows up in my applications list and all permissions are set to allow. I also tested all my other apps and they work. Any ideas?
    01-07-10 12:49 AM
    Evaluating the trial version of Leave it On.

Two problems I've noticed:

1. It interferes with bedside mode in that it does not allow normal dimming during bedside mode if Leave it On is still running.

2. Does not automatically disable leave on when charging when the batter is below the specified level. I had the battery down below 10% today, and none of the settings would disable leave on when charging when I plugged it in.

Any ideas?

Storm 2 9550, 5.0.0.451
    03-15-10 02:48 PM
    Does not automatically disable leave on when charging when the batter is below the specified level. I had the battery down below 10% today, and none of the settings would disable leave on when charging when I plugged it in.
    I know nothing of the Storm, or use of bedside mode with LIO.

But, LIO recognizes your low battery when it is in a "diminishing" state, meaning that you are in a downfall of power and passing the threshold set.

LIO will "detect" and recognize your battery's positive "replenishment" rate, and stay on, because it sees that you are connected to a power source, so there is no need to turn off because you are charging.

If you pass your selected threshold when unplugged, you will see the backlight dim regardless of the application that you selected to have LIO working on.

Hope this helps.
    03-15-10 03:01 PM

1. It interferes with bedside mode in that it does not allow normal dimming during bedside mode if Leave it On is still running.

2. Does not automatically disable leave on when charging when the batter is below the specified level. I had the battery down below 10% today, and none of the settings would disable leave on when charging when I plugged it in.

Any ideas?

Storm 2 9550, 5.0.0.451
    1. Ive fixed this for the next release, as well as new features have been added

2. Ill have to look into that it should be working.
    03-15-10 03:22 PM

Any ideas?

Storm 2 9550, 5.0.0.451
    I was having a problem with my Bold charging and the light NOT going off after I upgraded my OS from 4.6 to 5.0. After reading this thread, I deleted "leave it on" and No more problem with my bold turning off while charging. I really liked this app!!! I hope there is a fix soon

Oh, I was having a problem with playing my music and the light NOT staying on.

Arlene
    Last edited by aming63; 03-16-10 at 12:44 AM.
    03-16-10 12:39 AM
    I was having a problem with my Bold charging and the light NOT going off after I upgraded my OS from 4.6 to 5.0. After reading this thread, I deleted "leave it on" and No more problem with my bold turning off while charging. I really liked this app!!! I hope there is a fix soon

Oh, I was having a problem with playing my music and the light NOT staying on.

Arlene
    This is why I dumped the app as well. Really looking forward to a new release so I can try it again.
    03-16-10 08:05 AM
    1. Ive fixed this for the next release, as well as new features have been added

2. Ill have to look into that it should be working.
    Thanks for the quick response. I decided to go ahead and buy it since you're working on the problems I've noticed. I'm looking forward to the next version.
    03-16-10 08:35 AM
    Thanks for the quick response. I decided to go ahead and buy it since you're working on the problems I've noticed. I'm looking forward to the next version.
    Yeah...I did the same thing. This app is just so dang useful.

If I find it doesn't work the way I need it to with the next release, I shall proceed to Fedex a box of angry weasels to Shao128!
    03-16-10 10:03 AM
    Can we expect an update anytime soon?
    03-16-10 04:57 PM
    Ive already begun work on an update and Ill be posting it next week sometime.
    03-18-10 01:25 PM
    I just purchased this app, and it's awesome....however, the function to light up when a sms arrives doesn't seem to be working. I did a battery pull and still not working, any suggestions?

Edit: BTW I have a 9700 and I'm using OS 5.0.0.296

thanks
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 03-18-10 at 04:44 PM.
    03-18-10 04:37 PM
    Ok! See you then
    03-18-10 04:49 PM
    Just noticed another issue....as someone posted earler, after a batt pull or soft reset all of my settings are back to default. Please, please address in your update this could prove to be a huge inconvenience.

thank you
    03-18-10 04:53 PM
    been looking for an appli. like this ... thanks!!!
    03-19-10 10:15 AM
    Looking forward to it. Thanks.
    03-19-10 11:10 AM
    Been working away on Leave It On 2.0 already added some new features with more planned, but I dont want to give them away yet.

Id like to hear any ideas for suggestions that anyone has, I can't promise I will be able to incorporate them all, but if I can I will. Also any bugs that youve come across in previous versions, ie apps that dont show up in the list etc...

I'll be posting a beta in the next couple days for everyone to try, its just not in a state that youd want to run it on your device just yet :P Also for existing users, the upgrade to 2.0 will be free.
    03-25-10 07:57 PM
    Been working away on Leave It On 2.0 already added some new features with more planned, but I dont want to give them away yet.

Id like to hear any ideas for suggestions that anyone has, I can't promise I will be able to incorporate them all, but if I can I will. Also any bugs that youve come across in previous versions, ie apps that dont show up in the list etc...

I'll be posting a beta in the next couple days for everyone to try, its just not in a state that youd want to run it on your device just yet :P Also for existing users, the upgrade to 2.0 will be free.
    I think it would be great to incorporate messenger in with SMS and Emails for the "turn light on when it arrives feature".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 08:03 PM
    I think it would be great to incorporate messenger in with SMS and Emails for the "turn light on when it arrives feature".
    Already done.
    03-25-10 08:03 PM

All I need is to make bedside mode work while Leave on While Charging is enabled. Right now, I have to disable Leave It On when I want bedside mode to work.

Well, maybe one more--it would be great if the "Leave it Off" menu option would temporarily disable Leave it On While Charging. But, that's not entirely needed, just a nice to have.
    03-25-10 08:21 PM
    All I need is to make bedside mode work while Leave on While Charging is enabled. Right now, I have to disable Leave It On when I want bedside mode to work.

Well, maybe one more--it would be great if the "Leave it Off" menu option would temporarily disable Leave it On While Charging. But, that's not entirely needed, just a nice to have.
    Or a definable time period for "Backlight on While Charging"
    03-25-10 08:53 PM

As long as you fix the problem with the backlight staying on during charging I'll be happy.
    03-25-10 11:18 PM
    Thanks for this app!!!
    03-26-10 09:33 AM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD