This is really TWO great apps: the LED color and sound reminders AND the pop up feature. Bioth rock! Thanks for the great work and great service.
    BlazorBoy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 05:03 AM
    When trying to upgrade via the link from the CB app store, I get the error: Download failed. 907 Invalid COD.

How about an option to download to the desktop?
    05-11-10 11:36 AM
    When trying to upgrade via the link from the CB app store, I get the error: Download failed. 907 Invalid COD.

How about an option to download to the desktop?
    Just tested it out, seems like its working. Could you try again? Mobihand might have had a temporary problem there.
    05-11-10 12:47 PM
    Had this app for a while now. The upgrade just made it better. Very nice features added. Great app!!
    05-11-10 01:00 PM
    This is an amazing app!! Love the new features that have been upgraded from v1 to v2. Thank you so much!
    05-11-10 02:42 PM
    Just tested it out, seems like its working. Could you try again? Mobihand might have had a temporary problem there.
    Thanks for your prompt reply!

I've tried it several times over the past few days. I searched the forums, deleted my browser cache, turned off WiFi, re-booted, etc. It seems that the JAD file may be pointing to a bogus location, but that is nothing that I can fix.

But I tried it again just now. I rebooted and tried to download from the link. Still no luck.
    05-11-10 03:11 PM
    Thanks for your prompt reply!

I've tried it several times over the past few days. I searched the forums, deleted my browser cache, turned off WiFi, re-booted, etc. It seems that the JAD file may be pointing to a bogus location, but that is nothing that I can fix.

But I tried it again just now. I rebooted and tried to download from the link. Still no luck.
    You could try downloading directly from my website: http://wap.shao-soft.com/shao/t/LeaveIt.jad
    05-11-10 03:22 PM
    You could try downloading directly from my website: http://wap.shao-soft.com/shao/t/LeaveIt.jad
    That didn't work either. I also downloaded the individual files to my desktop, transferred them to my BB, and tried installing it from the SD card, but that didn't work either.

Since there is no menu item to deactivate my existing LeaveItOn (v1.52), I deleted it from my BB and rebooted.

Then, installation of LeaveItOn version 2 went normally. Hooray!

Thanks for making a great app, and for your prompt assistance.
    Last edited by Bob G; 05-11-10 at 04:21 PM. Reason: typo
    05-11-10 04:11 PM
    Wow! Finally, a more useful notification system!

One of my biggest complaints about the BB platform is the annoying modal notification boxes. Now LeaveItOn is getting dangerously close to a modern notification system (like WebOs and Android). Too bad we cannot get the notifications integrated from the native apps (e.g., tasks, calendar, SMS, phone, etc.).

You should be careful so that RIM doesn't discover this app. They will want to buy your company for $billions and you'll have nothing to do for the rest of your life except count your money!
    Last edited by Bob G; 05-11-10 at 06:08 PM. Reason: typo
    05-11-10 06:08 PM
    Won the first version in a contest and used it occasionally. Just upgraded, and this one will be on my phone forever...the pop ups own. Great job. It's now up there with Berrybuzz in the "I can't own a phone without this app" category. Cheers to a job well done, Shao.
    05-12-10 01:00 AM
    I think there should be an option to configure your sms/email popup options per contact. Some of my contacts I want the screen to light up for when I receive an sms, and others I don't. Just a thought for future releases maybe.

Good app, but I couldn't see myself buying this after the trial unless this option is included. And sorry if I overlooked this option somehow.
    05-12-10 10:08 AM
    I think there should be an option to configure your sms/email popup options per contact. Some of my contacts I want the screen to light up for when I receive an sms, and others I don't. Just a thought for future releases maybe.
    There is no option currently for that, Ill add it to the list of things to look into for future versions.
    05-13-10 01:50 PM
    More importantly (especially since BerryBuzz already does the contact thing with LEDs at least), is there some way to have LIO remember your settings. With all these hybrids coming out, it would be a real time-saver every time I upgrade my OS. Thanks!
    05-13-10 02:43 PM
    More importantly (especially since BerryBuzz already does the contact thing with LEDs at least), is there some way to have LIO remember your settings. With all these hybrids coming out, it would be a real time-saver every time I upgrade my OS. Thanks!
    Yes save/restore from SD card will be an option in a future release.
    05-13-10 02:44 PM
    Leave It On 2.1 beta coming later today.
    05-18-10 02:46 PM

Woohooo!!!
    05-18-10 02:50 PM
    Sorry. It's hard to keep quiet about it. I just gotta say...

2.1 is the Bombdiggity playa. Keep spankin' 'em Shao.
    05-18-10 06:06 PM
    Sorry. It's hard to keep quiet about it. I just gotta say...

2.1 is the Bombdiggity playa. Keep spankin' 'em Shao.
    Is the beta out?
    05-18-10 08:09 PM
    Is the beta out?
    I had a couple people pre-beta test for me. Ill post it up in an hour or so.
    05-18-10 08:32 PM
    Yo shao if u need more testers be glad to help u out like I did before!

I had a couple people pre-beta test for me. Ill post it up in an hour or so.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 09:39 PM
    thank for sharing
    05-19-10 08:48 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD