Made some small changes, I wont be posting another beta, but tomorrow will be the official release. Thanks to everyone who helped test!
    05-06-10 11:16 PM
    Made some small changes, I wont be posting another beta, but tomorrow will be the official release. Thanks to everyone who helped test!
    Awesome! Glad I could help make this app the best! Will gladly help beta for u anytime!

Great job Shao!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 02:11 AM
    Made some small changes
    Small changes means big things for ShaoSoft - Blackberry Software - Home !

tomorrow will be the official release.
    Can't wait. Good work Bro...
    05-07-10 05:46 AM
    Is there a way to save the settings? Thanks to lyricidal we're changing the OS every week now and it's work to redo everything each time. It would be great if they were saved to the SD card like Bellshare apps and QuickLaunch do.

Can't wait for the new release!
    05-07-10 06:12 AM
    Cool wait. I enjoyed beta testing this app for you. I'm looking forward to doing more.
    05-07-10 08:53 AM
    Just got the upgrade email from Mobihand... Nice!
    05-07-10 07:17 PM
    Just got the upgrade email from Mobihand... Nice!
    Same here. Awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 07:34 PM
    05-07-10 08:10 PM
    shao, i just got a pearl 8110 and i dont have web (pre pay sim). i just mess around with it and use for work, anyhow, i want to purchase and download this to my computer but it is OTA only. any suggestions

thanks
    tcamshafter
    05-07-10 09:00 PM
    shao, i just got a pearl 8110 and i dont have web (pre pay sim). i just mess around with it and use for work, anyhow, i want to purchase and download this to my computer but it is OTA only. any suggestions

thanks
    tcamshafter
    PM Sent...
    05-07-10 09:28 PM
    Anyone having issues with getting Email Pop Ups using 6.0 OS? I have for the longest time. Any suggestions. I've tried del/reinstall and Enable/Disable Email Pop Ups.

Thanks
    03-14-11 11:23 AM
    Yes. It works intermittently at best for me now. Tried everything as well. I also have problems where I get the UberTwitter popup instead of the new UberSoc, but when clicked it does not open the application, and it also pops up while I have UberSoc in focus when I have it set not to. I also have always wanted support for BerryReader since the beta, so I hope this can be done since he has been collaborating with Bellshare a lot recently. I know Shao has been busy with PCKeys, BreakingNews, and making some PB apps, so I hope he can find some time somewhere to update this in between for existing users.
    03-14-11 02:31 PM
    Thanks for the response. Glad to know it's not only me.

Lets see if an update will become avail. I would love a pop up also for the BlackBerry NewsReader.

Thanks

Yes. It works intermittently at best for me now. Tried everything as well. I also have problems where I get the UberTwitter popup instead of the new UberSoc, but when clicked it does not open the application, and it also pops up while I have UberSoc in focus when I have it set not to. I also have always wanted support for BerryReader since the beta, so I hope this can be done since he has been collaborating with Bellshare a lot recently. I know Shao has been busy with PCKeys, BreakingNews, and making some PB apps, so I hope he can find some time somewhere to update this in between for existing users.
    03-14-11 04:20 PM
    Anyone having issues with getting Email Pop Ups using 6.0 OS? I have for the longest time. Any suggestions. I've tried del/reinstall and Enable/Disable Email Pop Ups.

Thanks
    Are you using .448? There is a bug in that OS relating to email. It effects other popup apps as well.
    03-15-11 11:59 AM
    I have 7 apps going at once now :P Damn playbook! Ill get to upating LIO in a month or 2 hopefully.
    03-15-11 12:00 PM
    No I'm on .480 OS. But from I can recall it's been every ver of 6.0 OS for me.

Are you using .448? There is a bug in that OS relating to email. It effects other popup apps as well.
    03-15-11 12:03 PM
    Awesome, Looking forward to it. I know you're busy.

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

Hmm PlayBook

I have 7 apps going at once now :P Damn playbook! Ill get to upating LIO in a month or 2 hopefully.
    03-15-11 12:05 PM
    Ha Ha! I figured your plate was kinda full ATM. It sounds like there will be several PB's shipped with your name on it though, lol. Keep it up Bro! Thanks for the progress update.
    03-15-11 01:47 PM
    I'm having issues with email popups with .526. They're just not happening. Never had it happen before. I may downgrade because I love my popups! All other popups besides email are working properly.
    04-06-11 08:28 PM
444 ... 161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD