Thanks to sparrow at bbleaks who post the link.

I've installed it and it's so fast on sending tweet and getting timeline. There's new feature too that will allow you to choose the timeline layout (balloon or 'bar'). The upper tab (which showed on 0.932) now changed with icon. Sorry can't not provide with any screenshot, my home computer was crashed (can only done it at my office).

So here's the link : http://n4bb.com/ut/UberTwitter.jad

Tell us what new (with some screenshot maybe )
    Last edited by lifestartat17; 12-12-09 at 01:41 PM.
    12-12-09 01:31 PM
    Sorry man, but the program realizes its running a unreleased version, and notifies you. Then it promptly shuts down. I couldn't find a way to avoid this, and was unable to get a shot of it.
    12-12-09 02:13 PM
    right after you load the timeline it shuts down.. but heres some screenshots i managed to get before that happened

12-12-09 07:36 PM
    right after you load the timeline it shuts down.. but heres some screenshots i managed to get before that happened

Thanks for providing the screenshot, mine was running for about an hour, then when I'm exited and open the apps again, it shows the warning. Well at least from the screenshot we know that it much2 better than 0.932.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 09:07 PM
    More information can be found in the original thread here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...-935-a-382420/
    12-12-09 09:13 PM
    i messaged them to become a beta tester and the said that is was going to be released jan 3 which is today and nothing yet
    01-03-10 02:42 PM
    i messaged them to become a beta tester and the said that is was going to be released jan 3 which is today and nothing yet
    They've been sating Jan 3 for a while now...I guess we still have time...
    01-03-10 04:50 PM
    I am one of the closed beta tester and users and we are currently on version .943 = I can tell you having used it travelling around Peru and Chile that it is working well and is very stable. I have used it in remote areas where the signal is at best intermittant as well as in Lima city. I am sure it is well worth waiting for the final version. The makers want to make sure all the bugs are fixed - that way everyone is happy - before releasing it and then finding things are not all they should be.

Give them a little time guys. It will be worth the wait. It is a process.
    01-03-10 06:46 PM
    I am one of the closed beta tester and users and we are currently on version .943 = I can tell you having used it travelling around Peru and Chile that it is working well and is very stable. I have used it in remote areas where the signal is at best intermittant as well as in Lima city. I am sure it is well worth waiting for the final version. The makers want to make sure all the bugs are fixed - that way everyone is happy - before releasing it and then finding things are not all they should be.

Give them a little time guys. It will be worth the wait. It is a process.
    if thats the case, they shouldn't have stated a release date until they tested even more n fixed more bugs.

ppl making UT look like another tweeteev today [meaning making promises they cant keep]
    01-03-10 08:35 PM
    I have also been beta testing this app and I really don't you will be waiting much longer. They actually said they would be releasing jan. 3rd just a few days ago, so it is close....
    01-03-10 08:40 PM
    would this sh!t hurry n get released today please lol
    01-03-10 09:15 PM
    Yeah I could definitely go for a new ubertwitter release....
    01-03-10 10:15 PM
    It was posted on Twitter about 5 minutes ago.

.945 has been released. More to come on the site shortly.

Downloading now.

�berTwitter Download
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 01-03-10 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Added link
    01-03-10 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD