Hello Community!
    If you not already have LaterDude Pro, it's available for only $1.11 until the 26th of October!

What is LaterDude Pro?
    It's an application that allows you to set reminders from the Call Log, Messages and the Contacts straight into your system calendar. Through this you won't forget ANYTHING anymore! Create call back or email follow-up reminders with just a few clicks!

Here are three examples how one could use LaterDude Pro:
    1: You want to get notified tomorrow that you have to contact your Doctor, you go into the Address Book, scroll to your Doctor's entry, press Menu -> Later, Dude! to set up a call-back reminder. The number and name is then already set, you click Save and now have the new event in your Calendar.

2: You receive a call, can't answer it because you are busy. You select the entry from the Call Log, click Menu -> Later, Dude!, scroll to 30min, click Save and you will get reminded in 30min that you have to call the person. Easy and efficient!

3: You receive an email and the sender tells you to follow up on this email in 1 week. You select the email, click Menu -> Later, Dude!, scroll to 1 week and click Save. Now the entry is in your internal calendar.

As you can see, you can use the application in A LOT of situations!
    A free trial is available and you can read about the last update here.

LaterDude Pro is available at the CrackBerry Software Store.

-Fabian
    10-23-09 09:33 AM
    I picked this up last night! Great price for a very useful little app.

Thanks to Fabian for the great app, and for the quick response to my question before I purchased.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 07:05 PM
    will it set up a reminder automatically to pop up from your entry as an alert ?
    10-25-09 02:45 PM
    it creates a calendar entry! a normal calendar entry. try the free trial!

10-25-09 02:53 PM
    I picked it up and wanted to say thanks for the discount.
    10-25-09 03:30 PM
    I installed this on my 8900 today. Set all the permissions and did a battery pull...just to clarify, this only works for me if I set it for calendar and not a task. Is this supposed to be how it works?
    Thanks!

10-25-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD