Hey Guys,
    the call-back and follow-up reminder App LaterDude Pro is on sale for just $1.92 until the 28th of this month!
    It was nominated for Best Utility App of 2009 here on CrackBerry, so there's really something about this App...!

Check it out here at the CrackBerry Software Store: LaterDude Pro | Nominated for Best Utility App of 2009 - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

-Fabian
    02-26-10 03:41 PM
    I got this app awhile back for my storm and it works great.
    02-26-10 05:43 PM
    Yep, simple app that will prove to be a very useful utility for almost anyone.
    Definitely worth the <$2.

(Get a small latte instead of large tomorrow, and that will get you the $2 for this app!)
    02-26-10 05:58 PM
    Nice,will definitely get this app.thanks for the heads up!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-27-10 12:06 AM
    You can set reminders from the Contacts, the Call Log, the Text Messages and from eMails!
    02-27-10 10:50 AM
    Hi Fabian,
    2 requests for the next iteration:

1. Ability to incorporate any default reminder time; and

2. An updated app icon, more Precision-style and oooooo maybe can glow when highlighted even!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 12:05 AM
    Hi Fabian,
    2 requests for the next iteration:

1. Ability to incorporate any default reminder time; and

2. An updated app icon, more Precision-style and oooooo maybe can glow when highlighted even!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    will be on my list for the next update
    02-28-10 09:04 AM
    will be on my list for the next update
    What would be nice is an app that when a meeting notice or task reminder comes up to allow me to select a time different than five minutes or cancel just like they have in Outlook. That feature alone I would pay $20 for. I cannot believe that no one has made one yet...
    04-07-10 07:19 AM
    Please become a Fan of LaterDude Pro on Facebook! Here's the link: LaterDude Pro | Facebook Help spreading the word about the App!
    04-22-10 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD