Hello Fabian. I guess that I am in luck because I purchased the app on 1/3/2010. So, how will I be able to acquire the new version? Thank you for your hard work and generosity.

Yes, definitely! Nothing worse then purchasing the day before and finding out there is an update the next day.
    Customers who purchased longer then 6 month ago have to pay the upgrade fee.
    03-10-10 08:44 PM
    I have enjoyed using it since December, so I will give the beta a test run...
    03-11-10 07:17 AM
    Thank you ALL for your input, I will try to fix all these things!

Make sure you become a fan of LaterDude Pro on Facebook: LaterDude Pro | Facebook
    03-11-10 07:18 AM
    [QUOTE=BBA;4814207]Thank you ALL for your input, I will try to fix all these things!
    QUOTE]

Fabian,
    When trying to set a reminder, I usually click on "set time", then manually enter the date and time for follow up. I usually save the reminder by hitting the escape key and then choosing "save." When I try to do that with the "call" reminder, it just exits out of the reminder without saving. Not sure if that is by design but using the escape key is my preferred method to bring up the save option.
    If that doesn't make any sense, pm me.
    03-11-10 09:38 AM
    Fabian,
    When trying to set a reminder, I usually click on "set time", then manually enter the date and time for follow up. I usually save the reminder by hitting the escape key and then choosing "save." When I try to do that with the "call" reminder, it just exits out of the reminder without saving. Not sure if that is by design but using the escape key is my preferred method to bring up the save option.
    If that doesn't make any sense, pm me.
    I know what you mean, I'll fix it!
    03-11-10 11:35 AM
    Hello Fabian. I guess that I am in luck because I purchased the app on 1/3/2010. So, how will I be able to acquire the new version? Thank you for your hard work and generosity.
    Everyone who purchased within 6 month from the date I release the update will get it free.
    03-12-10 02:18 AM
    I just purchased mine in October 2009. Would I still be able to qualify for a free upgrade?
    Time to crack out the calendar and count to six...
    03-12-10 02:46 AM
    Maybe you should consider removing your tagline in the app for paying users like us.
    03-12-10 04:15 AM
    Maybe you should consider removing your tagline in the app for paying users like us.
    What do you mean by that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 04:18 AM
    What do you mean by that?

Earlier, when the entry was done through LDP before hitting save.. there was a little msg "App created by Fabian.." or something like that. Looked unprofessional for an app that was paid for.
    03-12-10 05:19 AM
    Earlier, when the entry was done through LDP before hitting save.. there was a little msg "App created by Fabian.." or something like that. Looked unprofessional for an app that was paid for.
    I see. Did you download the beta? The new version won't have it.
    03-12-10 05:21 AM
    Dear Testers,
    There is a new build available!

The beta App works until the 15th of March 2010 and you can get it here:
    1. Go to MobileUtil.com Login from your device
    2. Enter the username cool and the password bean
    3. Download the App LaterDude Pro 2.5.09 onto your device

After download you find the App in the Downloads folder. Open the App there and click Menu -> Register and register it with the key 02052287
    03-12-10 08:19 AM
    Anyone already tested the newest beta?

03-14-10 12:44 AM
    Anyone already tested the newest beta?

I did, and so far no problems. The reminders work great.. very timely. Like how I can save to a different calendar if I wanted to. All I'd have to do is click the "Save" button.
    03-14-10 06:00 AM
    As for suggestions, I _think_ the old version let me open the "item" that we created an event for when the reminder chimes up, right?

If not, it would be great to have that! Because right now if I put an SMS as a Calendar event, it shows me the name and number of the SMS contact. However, can it open the SMS itself when the reminder chimes up? Maybe I'm asking for something not possible, but it would be great to figure out a way to directly reference to the item that I saved an event for.
    03-14-10 06:02 AM
    As for suggestions, I _think_ the old version let me open the "item" that we created an event for when the reminder chimes up, right?

If not, it would be great to have that! Because right now if I put an SMS as a Calendar event, it shows me the name and number of the SMS contact. However, can it open the SMS itself when the reminder chimes up? Maybe I'm asking for something not possible, but it would be great to figure out a way to directly reference to the item that I saved an event for.
    hey,
    the thing is that it uses the internal calendar and that popup (the remidner chime when a calendar event is due) cannot be changed by the developer. so it is not possibel to open up the sms app or something.
    03-14-10 09:45 AM
    hey,
    the thing is that it uses the internal calendar and that popup (the remidner chime when a calendar event is due) cannot be changed by the developer. so it is not possibel to open up the sms app or something.
    Gotcha.
    So far, it looks great! And works fine..
    03-14-10 11:39 AM
    Awesome! Please test it more! Oh and the beta will only work until tomorrow!
    Please become a fan of LaterDude Pro on Facebook: LaterDude Pro | Facebook

03-14-10 11:50 AM
    Its the last day the Beta works. Make sure to let me know what you like/dislike!

03-15-10 05:49 AM
    When you create the calendar reminder it should save the event as "SMS" with the number following it. Then when the calendar reminder pops up, open the event, then you can click on the number, then your phone will ask you what you would like to do - SMS, call, etc. Highlight the one you want (reminded by the calendar subject), and the SMS app will open with that phone number. At least that is how it works on my Storm. Not as easy as just the app opening up, but the functionality is there.

Hope I understood the question and this is helpful.

Gotcha.
    So far, it looks great! And works fine..
    03-15-10 09:49 AM
    If the beta is going to stop working today, is there any word on when the new version will be available for purchase? I really like the new functionality of this beta - could never really get the old version working properly and just wondering how long I will need to go without this app. Thanks for your work on this!

03-15-10 10:20 AM
    If the beta is going to stop working today, is there any word on when the new version will be available for purchase? I really like the new functionality of this beta - could never really get the old version working properly and just wondering how long I will need to go without this app. Thanks for your work on this!

The 'new' beta will still come out today and the final version wil get released by the end of this month!
    03-16-10 08:04 AM
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I select Later Dude from the menu in the contacts list, then create the calendar reminder, the contact info isn't being imported into the calendar. Works great when I select from the call log but not from contacts? Running v 2.5.32 according to my apps list. But I think this is the same problem I had before and maybe this "beta" is like the last official version that I was using (since we are past the 3/15 cut-off for the beta to work)?

03-16-10 11:25 PM
    I am using the Tour, will LaterDude Pro work with 4.0 and 5.0 OS. Also does it work seemlessly with GMail etc. I am a heavy user of GMail and don't to have problems.
    03-24-10 09:35 AM
    I was gonna buy this and decided to try the regular version first. Glad I did. When tried it the first time, I pressed the save button and my phone froze up. No matter what I did, it was useless. I finally had to remove the battery to get it going again. What's up with that?

03-24-10 02:49 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD