Hi there, I am trying to find the "Killer App" which would include Contacts listed by Last Contacted Date, that way, if you have not contacted someone in a month, it can effectively be a Call Now list, kind of thing.

If you've met someone at a Trade Show, but never contacted them, again, it would show never contacted (Be at Bottom of List) and you'd know to send them a message, or call.

I've looked at Gist, but, sadly that don't seem to work for 9780 in the UK ? Also Super Address Book Pro gave unreliable results. I don't see anything else that comes close to this.

Any help or tips appreciated.

Best
    Pierino
    07-02-11 07:36 PM
    In a previous job we used Salesforce for customer and contact management. We didn't use a BlackBerry client, but I think they have one. It's worth looking.
    07-02-11 08:07 PM
    Thanks Jeff, I have used Salesforce in a previous company and I think it's great if you have a disparate, remote sales force whom you have to gel together, where the entry price is justifiable.

I do want to do this stuff on a Blackberry on the fly, I can well sync to Outlook, where this kind of stuff is very doable, but that means I have to be back at base & I want to do this whilst out and about, will continue hunting for a Contact Manager, I'm trying to get to the following

Name Last Contacted
    Ian Never
    Len 31/12/2010
    Jim 02/07/2011

Then you just know you got to contact Ian as you never have, you got to contact Len as it's been a while, Jim can be left as he's only just had a contact.

Cheers
    Pierino
    07-04-11 06:59 PM
    In a previous job we used Salesforce for customer and contact management. We didn't use a BlackBerry client, but I think they have one. It's worth looking.
    They do, called Rseven for Salesforce.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-11 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD