Just a curiosity not sure but I am not sure if I ever recall it taking so long for Plazmic to release it suite for the upcoming OS or model releases allowing companies to make themes.
    Now with the Storm being the first phone to feature the App Store, limited as is the first phone to feature it (with supposedly the Bold coming from what I think I believed to read in another article). I am just wondering if the two are tied together in some way or form.
    Giving some certain companies access to it now or themselves internally to build themes and everything in the mean time but release them in March (tentative launch time I have been hearing or reading online) when they launch the App Store.
    Considering everyone will want themes probably more so than some of the Apps out there it could be a way for RIM to have a successful App Store launch possibly.
    I am not sure it could be far fetched but was just curious what others may think since I just thought it a little ironic. I could also be way off base and maybe they will prove me wrong and Plazmic will be released on Monday just to spite me
    01-17-09 04:53 AM
    While I cant speak about any developer's specific palns., I do think RIM woul dbe foolish if it didn't have a score of exclusive apps availabel when the store launches
    01-19-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD