noticed a loop hole with bbalerts. I had the trial on my phone. It was a cool app, but not so cool that i would pay 13 dollars.
    Apparently when you load a new os or reload an old one the bbalerts trial starts up again. Some might say its not right. Others might say 13 dollars for an app to change your led is not right. Im one of the others.

Will def pay 2 bucks for DMG's.
    03-04-09 09:38 AM
    I'll pay 2 bucks for this. Im currently using a trial of BB alerts, but 13 bucks is really steep considering the only feature I care about is changing the LED color for each kind of message.
    03-04-09 09:42 AM
    is somebody working on this? who? any eta? it does not state if anyone is seriously working on this. if so...can we get any kind of update as to how its coming?
    03-04-09 11:03 AM
    I am starting developing apps for the blackberry and ill try my hand at it. I'll post as soon as i have any progress at all.

Thanks
    03-04-09 11:16 AM
    I am starting developing apps for the blackberry and ill try my hand at it. I'll post as soon as i have any progress at all.

Thanks
    And you would be my hero!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 11:34 AM
    And you would be my hero!
    LOL well i'll give it my best effort. As promised i am posting because i am making progress (very little, but still progress) I can now change the LED color, the blinking speed. Those are very basic operations but they are essential to the application. From here on out all updates will be posted on the blog i just setup at: worldofbbapps.blogspot dot com (replace dot with ., I can't post links yet)
    03-04-09 12:50 PM
    Sounds good! Been waiting for this. Even simply chaning the l.e.d is awesome.
    03-04-09 04:14 PM
    LOL well i'll give it my best effort. As promised i am posting because i am making progress (very little, but still progress) I can now change the LED color, the blinking speed. Those are very basic operations but they are essential to the application. From here on out all updates will be posted on the blog i just setup at: worldofbbapps.blogspot dot com (replace dot with ., I can't post links yet)
    You going to throw this app up for free?
    Ill be your best friend promise
    03-04-09 04:39 PM
    You going to throw this app up for free?
    Ill be your best friend promise
    That would be VERY nice.
    03-04-09 05:10 PM
    When do you think we can expect the first beta?..

And many thank yous. Kind sir

03-04-09 05:17 PM
    When do you think we can expect the first beta?..

And many thank yous. Kind sir

I hope to have a beta out early next week. No promises on that though. As for price idk yet

03-04-09 09:12 PM
    just came out, i thinks its what were looking for????
    03-05-09 08:14 AM
    I was just looking at that and it seems to be so. With the 50 percent off CrackBerry is offering it comes to like 2.99 or somewhere around there. Not too much more then the 1.99 that was getting thrown around. i am going to continue development for learning purposes but it won't be as feature rich as BuzzBerry
    03-05-09 08:41 AM
    I downloaded BuzzBerry...it doesn't work...my PIN Messages and Text are still red LED
    03-05-09 08:42 AM
    How come you cant pay via Paypal when you try to buy buzzberry online on my blackberry to get the discount? Keeps asking for a credit card in the checkout
    03-05-09 08:49 AM
    How come you cant pay via Paypal when you try to buy buzzberry online on my blackberry to get the discount? Keeps asking for a credit card in the checkout
    anyone know?
    03-05-09 03:06 PM
    wait, is what we've been waiting for BerryBuzz?
    03-05-09 04:12 PM
    where are you guys downloading this program at?
    03-05-09 04:33 PM
    im trying to buy it from my storm to get it half price but im only getting the credit card option and not paypal like pc
    03-05-09 04:40 PM
    it seems like it is a highly asked for app.that nobody wants to take on...why?
    03-12-09 10:35 PM
    dmg...you rock.
    QFT

10char
    03-12-09 10:59 PM
    I downloaded Color ID LED Customizer for contacts application from Tmobile. I enjoyed the feature but everytime I would get a call or text once I checked it the service indicator wouldn't come back on. So I deleted the app off my phone and now I have no control of my profile and ring tones. It isn't following anything I put in there. It is like it has a mind of it's own.....please help!
    05-15-10 09:49 PM
    I need an app that allows me to have the indicator light flash blue for all messages from one contact (even this contact in BBM) - I have yet to find one that can do anything for the BBM indication. Any ideas?
    05-26-10 09:07 PM
    I need an app that allows me to have the indicator light flash blue for all messages from one contact (even this contact in BBM) - I have yet to find one that can do anything for the BBM indication. Any ideas?
    BerryBuzz and some other of the LED apps can change the LED for BBM. But there is no way to distinguish who is sending the message with BBM so you can only have a single colour for it.
    05-26-10 10:51 PM
99 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD