Are there any L.E.D. apps that work with blackberry messenger? I have and app that works with SMS/MMS and calls but it does not work with messenger. I really like the app I have because you can definitly tell you have a message waiting to be read or you wake up to a disco in the middle of the night LOL

Thanks for the help!!
    05-15-09 08:11 AM
    I use BerryBuzz and like alot. It works for everything. I use it for Everything. I never have to look at my phone to see what's on it. I have a different led color for bb messenger, email, sms, mms, calendar, calls etc. Works everytime.

But if im looking at it as an email or something else comes it, it first flashes red, then a second later goes to the color its supposed to.
    05-15-09 08:21 AM
    I use BerryBuzz and like alot. It works for everything. I use it for Everything. I never have to look at my phone to see what's on it. I have a different led color for bb messenger, email, sms, mms, calendar, calls etc. Works everytime.
    Are you sure about this for BBM? Could you be talking about PIN messages?

But if im looking at it as an email or something else comes it, it first flashes red, then a second later goes to the color its supposed to.
    In your profiles for each alert turn off "Repeat notification"
    05-15-09 08:29 AM
    Hmmm....you're right. That's what it says in the BerryBuzz setup. I thought PIN Messages came through on Messenger. Whenever I get one (not often), It lights up yellow..the color I chose for the PIN Messages.

Send me a Message to my PIN. Im curious now! lol.

I dont want to mislead the OP.
    05-15-09 08:41 AM

Berrybuzz does not work for BBM. Pin messages and BBM are not the same. If you set the pin message color to something other than red you would know that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 08:41 AM
    You won't find one that will work with bbm, cause rim won't let the developers into it
    05-15-09 08:42 AM
    Apologies OP, they're right. Didn't realize it was PIN Messages. Thought it was BB Messenger.
    05-15-09 08:48 AM
    You won't find one that will work with bbm, cause rim won't let the developers into it

That's correct, kinda one of those things like weather applications not updating on the home screen, when you go to the app screen it will be updated...
    05-15-09 08:51 AM
    I never understood the whole weather no being able to update on the homescreen, but that's a whole other discussion. I dont wanna hijack
    05-15-09 09:02 AM
    I have a different led color for .... mms...
    How did you select a color for MMS? Is it the same as any text?

TIA
    06-09-09 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD