I used to have Kobo e-reader. It worked perfectly fine. I deleted it a while back, and reinstalled it recently. It won't open. When I first open it the white screen that says KOBO shows up but nothing after that, and it shows up in my open applications, but when I click it again after the initial half load.. NOTHING happens. Stays on homescreen etc.

I have Bold 9700 on os 5.0.0.743
    08-23-10 05:56 PM
    Hi,

Please try deleting and reinstalling the app one more time. If you need further assistance from the Kobo Team, please call our help desk at 1-866-204-4714.

Thanks,
    Danielle Leblanc
    Kobo Customer Coordinator
    08-24-10 10:07 AM
    Related to that, I get the white Kobo screen and then repeatedly message saying "There was an error starting KOBO. Please try again later". So I've tried again later and later and later for 4 or 5 days now without success. Alternately, I also sometimes get an error message saying "KOBO failed to launch. Clearing local data may help. Clear all local data from this app now?" So I've cleared data a few times but still never had any success in opening or using the app.

I guess I'll try deleting and reinstalling again since that was Danielle's Kobo suggestion, but just thought I'd post up in case my experience happens to involve any known issues.
    04-21-11 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD