hi can anyone tell me why i cant read my book on my phone. error mgs says something about no first chapter i purchased the book and can read it on my playbook but when i try to do it on my phone it gives me grief. im a bit drunk and pissed and this app dont fox my errors to well thanks for any help. anyway i cant read my 12 dollar book cause it dont have a chaPter 1. (this app sucks for double space) ok i will end this cause no one likes hearing a derunk go on and on

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    stevepar likes this.
    12-05-12 01:11 AM
    Troubleshooting while drunk is never a good way to go.

However have you tried deleting the book from your phone app and re-downloading? If this still does not work I would suggest contacting kobo support directly.
    12-05-12 03:45 AM
    Kobo has known about this bug for about a year now. The official response is always to clear cache, delete app, then reinstall. That doesn't work.

Next, they say they are working on fixing the bug for a future release of the software, but they won't say when that will be released.

In one case, they refunded my purchase. But... I don't want a refund - I want to read the book! It's very frustrating.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-05-12 06:38 AM