Hi CrackBerry nation, have you ever wondered what your typing speed is on your powerful BlackBerry?

Since you probably use your BlackBerry primarily for communication (text, email, bbm, facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc...) I suspect your typing speed is quite fast.

Finally, you can accurately measure your typing speed with King Typist!

With encouraging/wise/humorous words, you can practice your typing skills and get motivated at the same time! Not only that, you will be able to submit your score to our ranking system and see how you're doing compared to the general public!

Best of all, the app is free. So what are you waiting for? Get it now at Free King Typist - Download King Typist - Free Games from BlackBerry App World

** I want to thank all you beta testers of this app. Without all of you, King Typist would've contained many many bugs/flaws **
    01-28-12 09:52 PM
    Good idea for a BB app. CB should hold a speed typing contest or something to see who is the fastest typer
    01-28-12 10:04 PM
    I bought this before they changed the name. It is kinda fun, and makes for good practice.
    01-29-12 12:10 AM
    I gotta have my son try this app. He's can mash out the wpm's. I'll hear the keys getting hammered in the back seat, look back, and he's staring out the window, typing by touch.
    gyubok likes this.
    01-29-12 02:33 AM
    Don't forget to submit your scores~
    01-29-12 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD