One thing I love about the Touch/Iphone is the Kindle app. Has there been any talk of making that available for the Blackberry? Would anyone but me like to see this happen?
    05-19-09 11:10 PM
    No idea, but that would be uber-cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 11:19 PM
    I haven't heard, but would love it! Have you used the app on the Touch/Iphone? What's it like? Do you have a kindle?

05-19-09 11:29 PM
    I agree. I would love for it to be available. I really want it now

05-19-09 11:56 PM
    It would be awesome app!!!

05-20-09 12:01 AM
    I haven't heard, but would love it! Have you used the app on the Touch/Iphone? What's it like? Do you have a kindle?

I do have both and while the iphone app is nice it in now way compares to reading on the kindle. The kindle screen is so much bigger then the iphone screen and it is very easy on the eyes. The nice thing about the iphone app is that I always had my iphone with me so it I had a few minutes to kill I could read a few pages of whatever book I was reading at the time. But I certainly wouldn't want to read an entire novel on the iphone.

05-20-09 06:52 AM
    Hello everyone... figured I'd come out of Lurkdom for this thread...
    I have a Kindle as well, but I use my Ipod Touch for the app. Too much hassle to carry it around with everything else so I just use the Kindle 98%. I would love to have the app for my Storm! I carry it all the time!
    05-20-09 06:59 AM
    I have a kindle too, and I love it! I agree that reading too much on the BB would not be fun, back light and all, but yeah just to have the option for those waiting in line moments, could be awesome.

05-21-09 02:23 AM
    I very much want this app for my blackberry. I used to read ebooks on my palmpilot all the time. I love the book selection for kindle but no way is my wife gonna let me spend $350 just to read books.

05-21-09 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD