I note the kindle app is officially only supported in the us. It seems to work on my uk BB no problems with books I've already bought but won't let me buy anymore. Does anyone know...if I buy through my account on my pc will these new purchases be allowed to download from my archive? I don't see why they wouldn't but despite small screen I love to catch up on a bit of reading at random moments through my phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 12:07 PM
    I am able to download from from my Archive after installing kindle on my bb.
    02-01-11 07:29 PM
    I note the kindle app is officially only supported in the us. It seems to work on my uk BB no problems with books I've already bought but won't let me buy anymore. Does anyone know...if I buy through my account on my pc will these new purchases be allowed to download from my archive? I don't see why they wouldn't but despite small screen I love to catch up on a bit of reading at random moments through my phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Confirmed. Yes, if you purchase on PC, you can sink to your bb with the whispersync technology that comes with the kindle app.
    02-03-11 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD