On November 24, 2010, Research In Motion removed Kik Messenger from BlackBerry App World and limited the functionality of the software for its users.[5]
    above is quoted from wikipedia??
    will it work for bb??
    11-26-11 04:37 AM
    On November 24, 2010, Research In Motion removed Kik Messenger from BlackBerry App World and limited the functionality of the software for its users.[5]
    above is quoted from wikipedia??
    will it work for bb??
    There's a new version released from Kik/ Get Kik'n on Your BlackBerry

Going to the site itself is faster than Wiki?
    11-27-11 07:31 AM
    I started to get some weird data charges on my blackberry since using Kik.

Telus told me that Kik was utilizing the blackberry as a tethering device when it was connected to my computer for charging and therefore costing me extra costs in data.

Any knowledge of this?
    12-15-11 05:54 PM
    liking the app.. but two main complaints... yes.. battery killer.. and I'm using torch 9800 and I do not have the option of sending pics.. which is kinda lame cause thats why i loved bbm so much. Anyone else? or is it just me? tried talking to the kik support but... it goes nowhere..
    01-05-12 12:36 PM
    No you are right, no media sharing option on Kik.

liking the app.. but two main complaints... yes.. battery killer.. and I'm using torch 9800 and I do not have the option of sending pics.. which is kinda lame cause thats why i loved bbm so much. Anyone else? or is it just me? tried talking to the kik support but... it goes nowhere..
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-12 03:29 PM
    I am facing the same issue with the latest version of Kik. Unable to find KIk under the profile setting
    04-23-12 03:47 AM
    I see KIK sideloaded on YouTube. I read about its use on this forum. BUT, I can't find the bar file for an app that seems to be used a lot. If it can be sideloaded, does it work like the proprietary messaging apps?
    07-01-12 07:59 PM
207 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD