Does anyone know of an app that enlarges the key(letter) you select while typing ala iphone? I couldnt find anything... thanks in advance!
    12-10-09 12:12 PM
    Does anyone know of an app that enlarges the key(letter) you select while typing ala iphone? I couldnt find anything... thanks in advance!
    I don't know of any 3rd party app, but I do know that the feature is going to be included in a future OS update.
    12-10-09 12:27 PM
    thanks for replying. My sausage fingers beg for larger keys..hehe... any time line on the os update? thnx
    12-10-09 12:46 PM
    u should try typing in suretype instead of full keyboard if ur having problems hiting letters
    12-11-09 05:40 AM
    Yeah it will be in the new update.
    Which I was led to believe it would be on the 15th.
    But there are a lot of dates going around so I wouldn't take my word for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 07:29 AM
    There's no guarantee key ghosting will be in the next OS update but we can hope.

12-11-09 07:32 AM
    There's no guarantee key ghosting will be in the next OS update but we can hope.

I pretty sure it will. Because the 9520 users got pop up keys in there update. unless rim is just bias towards americans.

12-11-09 07:45 AM
    This is in 5.0.0.402......

12-11-09 07:48 AM
    Yeah that's what I'm talking about. God I can't wait. I don't understand why rim didn't put that in there when they first came out with the storm.

12-11-09 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD