Does anyone know if there is an app out there for the storm 2 that allows you to scan all your key tags, like your shop rite card, your pet smart card... etc, all your discount cards, and pull them up when you need them? Its a lot better then hanging them off your keys. I know the droid has the app. My friend had it and it was pertty cool
    02-05-10 12:26 PM
    What's the name of the one for the Droid?
    02-05-10 12:44 PM
    he deleted it and doesnt remember. I asked him already.
    02-05-10 12:48 PM
    No I don't think so its been discussed before I think they said that they wornt gonna focus on making it on the storm yet ...but don't quite me ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 12:52 PM
    There was a thread about this not too long ago. There is no app for this right now, though there is a developer working on one. Some other members had some pretty good ideas for a work around.

Try a search and you should find it. I'm really surprised it didn't pop up with the new real-time search function when you typed in "key tag app".
    02-05-10 12:52 PM
    Has anyone tried to take a photo of a barcode card, and then use the photo on the scanner? That might work.
    02-05-10 12:56 PM
    Has anyone tried to take a photo of a barcode card, and then use the photo on the scanner? That might work.
    I think someone in the other thread was going to try that. Not sure how it worked. You'll just have to search for it.
    02-05-10 01:01 PM
    I think someone in the other thread was going to try that. Not sure how it worked. You'll just have to search for it.
    What is this search thing that you talk about...voodoo magic?
    02-05-10 01:08 PM
    I took a picture of my CVS card last week and went into the store the other night to try this. Sure enough my phone was in my car so I didn't get to try it lol. I will try the next time I am there
    02-05-10 03:04 PM
    What is this search thing that you talk about...voodoo magic?
    Well, it does require a chant and standing on your head at the same time.
    02-05-10 03:21 PM
    The app is cardstar. I emailed them a few months back. The reply I received said they were focusing on the android version and did not have any plans on a blackberry version at this time. They said it may be around 12 months before one may be developed.

Kat

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD